- Experienced in Full Life Cycle Recruitment using direct and alternative techniques, including targeted, creative, traditional and assertive sourcing methodologies.
- Possess thorough understanding of IT Technologies and US Recruitment process with focus on Employee, Manager, and Client Relations, Recruiting and Retention Strategies.
- Excellent skills at selling, closing, explanation of benefits, continually surpassing hiring goals.
- Working with preferred vendors and establishing good relations with direct clients for future business needs.
- As Manager handled team of 20+ (Business development and Recruiting).
- Managed a team of 15 Technical Recruiters.
- Providing Training to the Recruiters about the Recruitment Process.
- Maintained healthy relationship with Consultants/Vendors/Clients.
- Handled a team of 10 recruiters
- Managed the complete Recruitment process - Getting the requirements, Sourcing the consultants, Negotiating the pay rates, Schedule Client interview & taking care of paper work.
- Maintaining old Accounts and tapping into new Accounts.
- Recruiting & Business Development Experience.
Sr.Business Development Manager
- Recruited to get new vendors (tier one)/clients whose turnover is over $50M .
- Managed the entire Sales process.
- Provided highly skilled qualified consultants to clients according to project specifications.
- Getting Exclusive Requirements from Preferred Vendors, Guiding Recruiters to Provide Quality Resumes In short Time.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Involved in recruiting technical professionals and filling Client’s job orders with qualified candidates.
- Qualifying candidates through telephonic interviews which involved both technical and qualifying questions.
- Perform reference/background and suitability checks.
- Rate negotiation and convincing the candidates.