- Talent recruitment and acquisition professional with 6 years’ experience developing and executing recruiting plans.
- Manage all phases of full - cycle recruiting, from initial sourcing and screening through offer negotiations, placement and on boarding.
- Creatively sourced high-caliber candidates by leveraging recruiting software, social media, cold calling and employee referrals. Authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Deliver excellence in full life-cycle recruiting process including selection, assessment.
- Strength in Boolean search strings including use of a Boolean aggregate tool
- Proven track record in closing candidates
- Understand how to recruit both active and passive candidates
- Excellent sourcing, selection, negotiation and communication skills
- Knowledge of industry standards, best practices and procedures
- Manage high-volume pipeline of qualified candidates
- Driven to deliver a world-class candidate experience, and superior customer service to managers.
- Handled multi-million dollar accounts like Caliber, Tesla.
- Demonstrated experience complying Federal regulations, as they pertain to hiring practices like OFCCP, EEO, and Affirmative Action.
- Develop strategic business relationships and setting up of the process to help leaders acquire premium talent and awareness on positions.
- Full cycle strategic program development, marketing, implementation, and feedback for potential employees.
- Recruited for Key National accounts, Fortune 500 companies Tesla, Omni cell, EBay Caliber homes, and Grub hub. (Few to name).
- Recruited more than 1000 candidates both in software development, infrastructure & permanent placements.
- Partner with hiring managers locally and remotely, to determine staffing needs and create a recruiting plan
- Provide creative solutions and implement recruiting strategies contributing to growth.
- Leverage social media channels to strategically source talent and create a pipeline
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Full Life cycle recruiter responsible for fulfilling positions in various technologies like systems reliability engineer, computer vision Engineer specializing in C++ and Python, Machine learning engineer, Data engineer, devops, .NET, Java, Front end, AX Dynamics, SharePoint developers UI etc.
- Managing the full life cycle recruitment process from creating job descriptions, sourcing, scheduling interviews, salary negotiations, on-boarding candidates.
- Managing offshore team and working with external vendors for sourcing. Introduced processes like maintaining centralized repository of resumes, sending weekly reports to all the stakeholders that provides update about resumes sourced, interviews conducted, and candidates’ stage in recruitment process.
- Worked on employee handbook and helped Confidential adhere to HR policies.
- Organized HR 's like anti-harassment, diversity, anti-discrimination.
Confidential, Santa Clara CA
- Managed hiring for full time and contractual positions.
- Collaborated with client hiring managers throughout the selection process. Worked with them to identify the requirements and created job descriptions and posted on various sites.
- Proactively identify, build relationship with and recruit passive external candidates via referrals, networking events or other networks.
- Hired aggressively to fill 150+ positions in a short span of time for a new client that enabled Confidential to compete against big IT consulting firm and establish itself as prime vendor.
- Valued for versatile skill-set as a “floater” within the HR department, filing in when needed to assist with Green card, LCA Filing, drafting various policies, developing 90 days orientation programs and employee handbook.
Confidential, Santa Clara CA
- Hired for full time positions for one of the top ecommerce clients in the bay area.
- Responsible for setting up Confidential 's office in India. Primarily used my social network.
- Hired the initial team and worked with them on logistics like finding office space and setting up the office.
Senior Officer (Business Development)
- Handled the regional supplement and increased its circulation. .
- Ensured the increase in market share of Confidential Group by organizing various events for publicity. this included organizing Blood Drive camps, Job fairs, Health checkups and Drive.
- Involved in campus recruitment for The Confidential
- Handled bad debt data for US based healthcare clients and shared with recovery teams for further processing.