- Looking for a challenging position as a recruiter where I can demonstrate my skills to recruit and build a dynamic team of highly skilled professionals.
- The position I am looking for in an organization that not only utilizes my existing skills but also will help me fine - tune my skills and gain new knowledge.
- 8+ years of experience in recruitment, more than four years of experience in US recruiting in various sectors including Banking & Fiannce, IT, Healthcare, Government and more. Experience working organizations.
- Ability to change and mold within process and procedures.
- Managed and grew a major regulatory reporting account in banking sector, from 0 to 15 resources in less than six months
- Expertise in hiring executive and senior positions such as Sr/Architect, VP for Sales, VP for Delivery, Account Executives, Delivery Director, Program Manager, Data Architect, Sr. Business Analysts and SMEs
- Experience in hiring CCAR, Dodd-Frank, Regulatory Reporting resources such as developer, Business Analysts, Architects, Testers, Project Managers and AxiomSL certified resources for major banks.
- Consulted Hiring Managers and Team Leaders to define sought after competencies and managed requisitions
- Created job descriptions and researched job requirements to create appropriate qualification questions.
- Built a network of candidates by sourcing with tools such as LinkedIn (and other social media outlets), Monster, Dice, Indeed, Career Builder and Boolean string searches.
- Created job descriptions and posted on the applicant tracking system (ATS), Indeed, Craigslist, and other posting tools.
- Conducted phone and in person interviews, reviewed resumes and evaluated candidates to find the most qualified professional meeting client's requirements.
- Performed detailed and thorough checks of candidates to meet customer's hiring policy requirements.
- Sourced, screened and presented qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Responsible for conducting end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to applicant closure.
- Created and maintained a high volume pipeline of candidates for numerous clients by daily making 50+ cold calls, emailing 100+ candidates, asking for referrals and posting jobs after winning new recruiting assignments.
- Identified highly technically skilled, bright, talented job seekers by using direct and indirect sourcing methods and matching them to ideal positions
- Recruitment Life Cycle Communication Skills Rate / Salary Negotiations
- Immigration Status Contracting Agreement (W2, C2C, 1099) Employee Relations
- Account management Strong Interview and Negotiation skills Offer Presentation
- Behavioral Interviewing Direct Sourcing / Bench Sales Offshore Coordination
- Microsoft Office Application Tracking System Vendor Management System
- Managed the end to end processes including sourcing, initial screening, submission, query resolutions - if any, interview coordination - both internal (L1 & L2) and with clients, releasing offer letter and joining process.
- Experience in social media, professional network and referral hiring
- Hired many skilled professionals in the banking, healthcare, manufacturing and insurance sector for several technologies such as Java, Angular JS, full stack java, backend java,UI,UX, Android, big data, Hadoop, Abinitio, Microstrategy, spark for the role of developer, sr. developer, tester, project manager / scrum master and architect.
- Recruited for many clients such as Citi, JPMC and PNC in the banking industry. Also hired professionals for the healthcare/Pharma/Insurance industry/Telecom such as Metlife, Cigna, J&J .AT &T and more.
- Worked with the hiring managers to understand their fulfillment challenges and provided valuable suggestions to improve their interview & feedback processes.
- Sourced resumes from many sources including indeed, dice, monster, career builder and linkedin.
- Created a vendor list and collaborated with them to identify suitable candidates.
- Managed the complete processes including sourcing, initial screening, submission, query resolutions - if any, interview coordination - both internal and with clients, releasing offer letter and joining process.
- Fulfill many of the SVB key positions including IT Director, Director of Architecture, Sr. Manager, Architects, Developer, Technical Leads, System Analysts, MS.Dynamics CRM Developer, Appian BPM Developer,Software Testers and others.
SR. Technical Recruiter
- Sourced active and passive candidates utilizing internet search engines, job boards, internal database, networking (Linked In), social media and referrals.
- Worked closely with clients & hiring manager to understand their needs, build relationships and at times received exclusive requirements and insights for the position.
- Experience in gathering job description, verifying the JD for correctness and completeness and posted it on the portals.
- Experience in hiring executive and senior level positions for Sales & Delivery organizations. These positions include Director, Vice President, Program Director, Program Manager, Head of PMO, Sales Executives & more.
- Participated in weekly calls to finalize strategies and prioritize on all current openings and daily status calls.
- Involved in full life cycle recruiting methodology including but not limited to sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, networking, pre-closing, and background checking, salary or contract negotiations, closing, and extending offers.
- Recruited several resources for direct-hire and contract technical requirements for various clients such as a major account in Dodd-Frank
- Successful in Bench sales of the Citizens, GC/EAD, H1B and OPT candidates, reducing the bench drastically
- Successfully placed a range of IT Professionals including ERP including SAP & Oracle EBS, Business Analyst, Oracle DBA, .Net developer, Big Data, Hadoop, Java, C++, QA, Data stage developer, Network engineer, Salesforce developer, PHP developer, etc.
- Instrumental in mid-management level search including platinum level SAP professionals such as project & program managers, Sap Sales, FICO, MM,MII PP, SCM, SD, HCM, SuccessFactor, HCM, Basis, ABAP, BI/BW, BOBJ, S4HANA, Account Managers, Sales Executives and Directors
- Placed candidates in client industries including Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Telecom, Government, and Consumer goods.
- Helped HR in the interview process and worked closely with offshore recruitment team.
- Partnered with other consulting companies to quickly position the best resource ensuring and maximizing profitability for our organization
- Built cordial and professional relationship with candidates. Keep them appraised about the progress of the interview process and provide continuous & prompt feedback
- Additional functional areas of Human Resources support were provided such as: Employee Relations, Compensation, Organizational Development and Employment and Safety. Responsible for handling all Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity goals and policies.
HR & Recruiting Specialist
- Built a robust recruitment program to fulfill the IT requirements of the corporation
- Worked closely and collaboratively with hiring managers to complete the job description suited for the requirement.
- Worked with several hiring managers to fine tune their requirements to suit industry needs, localization, resource availability, costing etc.
- Involved in recruiting professionals such as DBA, IT Manager, SME, Program Manager and Project Manager, System Analysts, (Sr.) Programmer & Computer operator.
- Managed the job posting through print media and online
- Actively pre-screen the candidates for body language (or phone etiquette), communication skills, his ideas & thoughts, behavior under stress
- Post recruitment, managed all relevant paper work such as employment record and maintain all their pertinent information such as promotions, salary changes, roles and more.
- Established sound professional relationships with several key departments such as payroll, on-boarding, provident funds etc ensuring smooth first experience of hired candidates.
- Worked closely with candidates and helped them in ticketing, relocation, accommodation search and more
- Worked with several candidates who moved out of the organization pending their Confidential & Confidential .
- Carried out activities like payroll processing, pension processing, reports like pay register, bank statement, salary statements to name a few.
- Supported the programmers for any code or database related change. I helped them creating/altering tables, data load, rectifying data errors, building SQL statements to prepare small ad-hoc reports.
- Worked in Assessment dept. and carried activities like mutation, amalgamation, apportionment and property valuation.
- Additional functional areas of Human Resources support were provided such as: Employee Relations, Compensation, Organizational Development and Employment and Safety.