- Hands on experience with job sites such as Monster.com, Indeed.com, Dice.com, The Ladders.com, LinkedIn etc.
- Possess excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and internet searching skills.
- Worked on Recruiting H1B Consultants, Green card Holders & US Citizens for Direct Client Requirements & Vendor Requirements.
- Involved in full cycle Recruitment including sourcing, identifying, interviewing, screening and placing personnel in quick turnaround time in W2, 1099, contract with hire positions.
- Full recruiting cycle from sourcing, interviewing, checking, interviews tracking, salary negotiations to closing.
- Worked with hiring managers for the requirements around strategy and approach.
- Actively access the Company’s Applicant Tracking System and Maintain records.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic environment, multitask & project oriented.
Sr. HR Assistant/ Technical Recruiter
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Actively perform recruitment activities on a day to day basis and manage the positions and resume searches using popular job portals such as Indeed, Dice and Monster.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Analyze requirements, source candidates and Involve in active day to day calling of prospective candidates along with follow ups.
- Build networks to find qualified candidates.
- Post openings in Social Media with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Prepare job postings for open positions on job board.
- Use social/professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Resource the candidates for federal clients - FDA, FEMA, USAID, HUD, Lockheed martin. And vendor requirements- Verizon, Geico.
- Systematic Formatting of documents including resumes before submission.
- Document/record all recruiting activity and results.
- Hired candidates in the field of various skill set like JAVA, .NET, DevOps, Database administration, BA, QA, PM, Security Specialist various other IT Job.
- Perform essential Sales/Marketing functions as and when needed.
- Schedule meeting with stakeholders.
- Good hands on experience with Microsoft 365.
- Manage applicant database and tracking system, using BullHorn ATS.
- Preparing new employee files.
- Negotiate salaries, schedule interview, extend offers of employment to successful candidates and fill all the necessary paperwork after the hire.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of back ground verification account, E-Verify account, and all I-9 updates and verifications.
- Creating charge codes and official email ID for new employees.
- Ensuring background and checks are completed.
- Conducting benefit enrollment process.
- Organizing time sheets to prepare for bi-weekly payroll.
- Managing the accurate and timely processing of invoices.
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as required.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Worked extensively on marketing bench consultants.
- Involved in marketing of consultants on bench to the preferred vendors.
- Posting list of bench consultants on networking websites to reach maximum no. of Prime Vendors.
- Getting requirements for bench consultants from various sources like Prime Vendors, job portals and other Networking sites.
- Keeping track of the start and end dates of the bench consultants.
- Set up interviews and closed candidates for various positions.
- Process candidates from initial contact through entire interview/placement process which includes interview scheduling and follow up.
- Maintaining a Vendor’s list and the groups.
- Actively involved in marketing of consultants on bench to the preferred vendors.
- Responsibilities include calling on prime vendors, developing corporate account relationships, presenting consultants, negotiating and finalizing contracts.
- Scheduling Interviews for Consultants and guiding them at the time of interview by providing the information of the client.
- Maintaining the database of new consultants arriving, getting their resumes ready as well as keep track of contract details (project extensions, start and end dates) for existing resources.
- Constantly ensured candidates, employees, vendors and clients were treated respectfully and received a positive experience.
- Ensuring smooth exchange of paper work, such as NCA, pre-interview agreement, contracts etc.
- Negotiating rate with vendors & managing the long-term relations with them.