- Senior Key Accounts IT Recruiter for Confidential, successfully placed IT professionals including but not limited to .Net Developers, Python and Java Programmers, Data Analysts, Project Managers, SAP ABAP UI5 Developers, Techno - functional Analysts, Systems Architects, Security Architects, Emerging Technology SMEs, Application Security Consultants, Cyber Security Analysts, Ethical Hackers, Vulnerability testers, Access and Identity Managers, DevOps, Cloud Engineers, Network Architects and Desktop Technicians, IT Controls Analyst and Salesforce Developers and Architects with a Government clearance. Led a companywide WebX session on candidate control and recruiting best practices.
- Lead Corporate Talent Acquisition for Confidential while at Confidential, reported to the Program Manager, managed 4 resources, client interface and relationship building included software, worked with the delivery team to test system, managed the issue log and participated in steering meetings, managed the recruitment for Research & Development, North America Corporate and North America Commercial
- Talent Acquisition Subject Matter Expert for Confidential participated in many projects such as; Confidential and Confidential to perform data cleansing and timesheet validation
- Full Desk Talent Acquisition Specialist building a relationship with a hiring managers and stakeholders for a Germany based company, filled positions such as VP of Finance, practice managers and implementation experts, participated and ran client/vendor conference calls and on-site client meetings
- Lead Technical Recruiter hired and trained recruiters, managed teams of recruiters both directly and with a dotted line, including requirement distribution and tracking submittals, created matrix reporting using MS Excel.
- Mentored other recruiters and provided technical knowledge for sales. Responsible for general Human Resource functions and the Full Recruitment Life Cycle, from on-boarding to exit interviews.
APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEMS: FOX, CBiz, MaxHire, JobDiva, ICIMS, PTR, Bullhorn, E-Z Access
APPLICANT TRACTING TOOLS: ZoHo, MS Office, Visio, Flock, GIMP2, Filezilla, Vista Scan, WordPress 2.0, DT Search, ReqCloud, Bullhorn Reach, Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Twitter, TalentBin
Senior Key Accounts IT Recruiter
- Full life cycle of recruiting- sourcing a strong pipeline of qualified candidates in addition to screening, scheduling, interviewing, and presenting and negotiating job offers to candidates.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates, and to source specific requirements
- Recruit/Source technical engineering candidates using sourcing techniques to include on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, cold calling, complex internet searches and researching and identifying markets to tap for qualified talent.
- Worked with third party agencies, and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Pre-screen potential candidates for full time employee openings; assess candidates' qualifications and culture fit through a combination of behavioral based interviews and competency-based evaluations.
- Client facing which includes attending kick-off meetings with hiring managers to understand the scope of the projects and technical needs. Submit directly to hiring manager and follow up directly with hiring manager, coordinate interviews and follow-ups.
- Interviewing candidates and provide PoID (Proof of Identification)- Account are now requiring proof of identification, to satisfy this SLA I’m required to meet all candidates or Skype interview. Gather citizenship documentation and review qualifications.
- Responsible for on-boarding candidates; collect all required documentation and send to the on-boarding team to coordinate background and drug tests.
- Successfully placed IT professionals including but not limited to .Net Developers, Python and Java Programmers, Data Analysts, Project Managers, SAP ABAP UI5 Developers, Techno-functional Analysts, Systems Architects, Security Architects, Emerging Technology SMEs, Application Security Consultants, Cyber Security Analysts, Ethical Hackers, Vulnerability testers, Access and Identity Managers, DevOps, Cloud Engineers, Network Architects and Desktop Technicians, IT Controls Analyst and Salesforce Developers and Architects with a Government clearance
- Successfully placed non-IT professionals for ExxonMobil including but not limited to Seismic Data Analysts, GIS Professionals, Laboratory Technicians, Controllers and Financial Analysts.
- Tools used includes LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Monster, Dice, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, Textus, as well as the internal ATS (FOX)
Full Desk Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Created strategy and best practices and process for vetting candidates, review submittals to clients
- Managed the day to day recruiter activities including assigning job to other recruiters, running morning meetings, etc.
- Negotiate with jobs boards such as CareerBuilder, Monster and Dice
- Use Excel to create a matrix reporting to track candidates including identified, candidates submitted to sale, candidates submitted to the client as well as track resume sourcing tools such as social media and job boards.
- Recruiter for direct clients located in New York, New Jersey and Chicago.
- Recruit for IT candidates for international client
- Used Job jobs to post jobs and conduct resume searches
- Use social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and TalentBin to recruit for high profile position such as Director of Sales Engineering
- Used ATS to track all candidates through the recruiting process
- Account management of three clients, Comcast/ Cognizant, Church Pension Group and SmartShift Technologies. expand upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Responsible for client facing including on-site, phone or Skype with clients
- Provide customer service and relationship management