- Over 3 years of experience in IT - Staffing field as a Technical Recruiter for the US Market.
- Experienced in handling multiple requirements simultaneously and resolving employee relations issues.
- Performed full recruiting life cycle including sourcing of candidates, resume analysis, initial screening, coordinating technical interviews, negotiation (contract, benefits, work, bonus and salary), follow up, generation, checking s, conversion of offers made to acceptance.
- Created and maintain a database effectively and manage candidate and client information. .
- Placed almost all consultants like US Citizen, Green Card holder and H1B Visa.
- As a recruiter I was responsible for placing qualified candidates at our client sites.
- Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions.
- Conduct skills testing, checks
Programming Languages: CORE JAVA
Database: SQL, PL/SQL
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Involved in full cycle Recruitment involving sourcing, identifying, and interviewing, screening and placing personnel in quick turnaround time in contract, contract with hire and permanent positions
- Having experience in performing needs analysis, requirements definition, consulting on sourcing strategies, recruiting, screening, scheduling interviews, checking, negotiating, making offers, creating contracts and closing candidates that can help actualize corporate missions etc.
- Possess knowledge of sales and recruiting processes including sourcing, interviewing, checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing.
- Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, referrals, and other strategies
- Understanding the client requirements, coordinating for short listing and screening including preliminary interview of the candidates
- Handled all the IT Technologies involving combination of complex skill sets and rare technologies
- Extensive experience of Internet Recruiting for candidates and industry leads, pre-screening to quality potential candidates
- Dealing with consultants on GC and CITIZEN, etc. Negotiating the rates on Full time basis.
- Understanding the clients requirements, coordinating for short listing and screening including preliminary interview of the candidates.
- Responsible to understand and analyze the requirements in different domain categories
- Coordinating, Scheduling & Conducting Interviews
- Expertise in using job portals like Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.
- Keeping Track of Responses & Short listing Profiles
- My prime responsibilities include sourcing, screening and hiring of IT professionals for multiple projects and assignments in the IT services industry.
- I am involved in creating and managing a candidate network and queue with a wide variety of IT skills.
- Good communication skills, people networking abilities, a good deal of aggression and customer orientation skills were key my success in the job.
- Used to screen candidates according to the requirement.
- Used to speak to their Employer.
- Maintained an efficient database, with the help of which I could successfully deliver right IT people in right time.
- I worked with IT consultants of various experience levels on .Net, Java/J2ee, Oracle, SAP etc.
- While screening the suitable candidates for the job requirements, I have used various IT job portals like Dice, LinkedIn etc.
- Keeping in constant touch with the consultants and giving timely feedback to them, helped me a lot in timely delivery of the consultants for the clients' needs.
- I have taken all the steps required to keep the consultants in good hold, by getting them signed the relevant contract statements..
- Identified, interview and submit candidates in a timely and efficient manner