- Detail - oriented human resource professional/ staffing manager who excels under tight deadlines, while anticipating and averting potential problems by proactively streamlining processes.
- Lead the team in utilizing the new PeopleSoft software which resulted in higher comfort levels and easier transition of the platform.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills Phone and video interviewing experience
- Recruiting and selection techniques Proficient with multiple Applicant Tracking Systems Motivated
Benefits, budget, calibration, call center, coaching, credit, client, Clients, customer service, customer service, equity financial, hiring, Human Resource, Insurance, marketing plans, meetings, office, Oracle, SAP, Taleo, Kenexa, Silk Road, payroll, PeopleSoft, Workday, ICIMs, personnel, progress, recruitment, Recruiter, Sales, SLA, phone, video, vendor management, ATS, orientation, healthcare, sales
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Recruiter for the headquarters and global locations.
- Scheduled and coordinated interviews, updated hiring report, collaborated with HR team during meetings and projects.
- Positions include Project Engineers, Software Developer, Director of Solutions Engineering, Field Technicians, Global Project Manager Operations and SolarWinds Administrator
- Updated status reports weekly, organized and facilitated career fair and in person interviews, scheduled hiring events and conducted in person and phone interviews daily.
- Made process improvement and hiring suggestions to leadership and hiring leaders
- Reviewed applicants for hire, prescreen, and schedule interviews nationwide.
- Positions include drivers, cash management tellers, vault workers and branch managers.
- Corporate positions include Collections Specialists, payroll, Claims Research Specialists, and Legal.
- Utilized Iprospect, Accutrace and Clearstar systems.
- Managed a requisition load averaging 40-55 various opportunities relating to pipeline maintenance and operations.
- Worked full cycle recruiting from posting to “first day” including coordinating drug screens and background checks.
- Attended weekly departmental meetings involving senior leader and department directors.
- Managed IT and Management level job requests for the corporate division.
- Maintained weekly reports, and recruited full cycle to hire date.
- Developed relationships with hiring managers nationwide and coached on hiring process and exit interviews.
- Utilized Workday and Monster systems for hiring process.
- Managed pipeline of Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists Occupational Therapists to name a few.
- Cultivated the relationships with client leaders to obtain new or additional business.
- Marketing for clients and additional employees. Cold calling from company and school lists.
- Processed payroll for working employees weekly while updating progress reports.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Senior Recruiter for high volume areas; team resource for, career fairs and postings
- Conducted in person and phone interviews as appropriate
- Communicated suggestions verbally and in writing to hiring managers on candidate selections
- Project Manager for selected career fairs on and off site
- Conducted benefit for new hires monthly
- Maintained a requisition load of 112 various jobs from five different departments
- Participated in panel interviews for departmental staff; Recorded open posting progress for weekly and monthly reports.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior IT/ Corporate Recruiter
- Confidential ; recruited high volume call center roles for nationwide openings; used social media outlets as well as nationwide posting and attended career fairs; conducted prescreen interviews, resume reviews and scheduled in person interviews with management team.
- Also coordinated and managed calibration meetings after each panel session.
Confidential, Brookfield, WI
RPO Corporate Recruiter
- Worked with both Fortune 500 companies and healthcare organizations as part of the Human Resource team.
- Interviewed candidates using recent technology in video interviewing or conferencing.
- Developed interview screening guides for hiring managers and online assessments.
- Utilized social media to contact and interact with potential candidates or employees.
- Interview and review assessments for class fills (RJ Reynolds) Became point of contact for all class fills of Sales
- Representatives Achieved 100% hire rate three times 2010 and twice 2009 Prepare candidates for final round of interviews with mock questions and coaching techniques prior to interview date.
- Maintained pool of candidates for backup or submission for future classes with little notice.
- Managed the relationship with the client to maintain and increase future business pipeline.
- Worked in a high volume environment to meet the needs and budget of the client.