A Recruitment Professional with over 18 years of Progressive Experience in the areas of recruitment, recruiter management, staff hiring, development and, setting and meeting goals and the implementation of improved recruitment methods and systems.
VP - Lead Technical Recruiter
- Manage a full lifecycle recruitment desk for 40-70 requisitions
- We seek top engineering talent in all its forms: core server-side and UI software developers, DevOps, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts, Project/Program Managers, platform engineers, etc.
- We are committed to agile/scrum, continuous delivery and integration.
- Responsible for all recruitment efforts for a new division of Confidential, Asset Based Business.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process including the development of strong business relationships, recruitment of highly qualified professionals, and creation of an effective sourcing process for national client groups.
- Interface with all levels of management, including the CTO, to understand organizational needs in order to develop and execute hiring plans.
- Develop and utilize cost effective recruiting strategies by directly sourcing candidates with the use of social media, online networking sites, and employee debriefs, events and alumni networks.
- Conduct in-depth interviews to assess the skill sets and competencies of candidates with the use of behavioral interviewing.
- Member of Technical Recruiting team responsible for staffing technical professionals for Development Center in NYC.
- Positions include Software Engineers, Web Developers, Technical Program Managers and Leadership candidates.
Technical Recruiter (Consultant)
- Responsible for management and coordination of all external staffing vendors, Utilize internal resources, and deep web searches, personal and professional networks, as well as social networking to identify and engage potential candidates.
- Partner with Management to develop targeted sourcing and engagement strategies to attract top level engineering talent.
Confidential, East Brunswick, NJ
Senior Resource Manager/Delivery Lead
- Responsible for Recruiting and managing a group of 8 team members including Technical Recruiters overseeing and controlling the process of production.
- Ensured that business operation is effective by maximizing our resources to meet customer requirements.
- Lead recruiting efforts to develop and implement cost-effective recruiting programs, processes and initiatives that enable the Company to attract and hire the talented people the company needs to execute and achieve the established business goals and strategy.
- Assists in defining metrics and measures appropriate for evaluating the effectiveness and success of the Company's recruiting efforts by monitoring and reporting progress.
- Performed daily work allocation setting priorities, evaluation and client submittals.
- Coaching and mentoring existing and new team members.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Senior Resource Manager
- Senior member of recruiting team responsible for developing and implementing effective recruiting strategies; including referral generation, ad placement, direct sourcing/cold calling and networking in order to attract, screen, recruit, and select high quality candidates.
- Developed and drove end-to-end strategies for candidate generation, hiring process, and metrics for measuring recruiter performance.
- Problem solving, evaluating and creating alternatives with tight time constraints.
- Established and maintained solid working relationships with various hiring managers in assigned client groups; interviewing and screening candidates and making recommendations to hiring managers.
- Articulate and negotiate job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including salary, benefits, bonuses, relocation, etc
Confidential, Branchburg, NJ
Senior Technical Recruiter
- Senior member of recruiting team specialized in sourcing, interviewing, and qualifying of leading edge technical professionals for permanent and consulting positions.
- Areas of recruitment include network infrastructure, project management, web design and development, custom software application development, eBusiness allocation and wireless and mobile application development.
- Managed all outside vendors, and contingent placement firms.
- Managed all incoming documentation for all internal and external candidates.
- Negotiate all salaries, relocation, sign-on-bonus, and stock options.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Manager of Branch Recruiting
- Successfully managed staff of 20 recruiters.
- Select, hire, develop and trained staff.
- Established revenue objectives and recruitment criteria.
- Developed and implemented new recruitment methods and systems.
- Assess performance.
- Developed material and programs and conducted seminars for all recruiters in office.