Seeking an Environment where knowledge is shared and enriched in all spheres along with the accomplishment of Organizational goals, with respect to career vision.Summary
- Overall 3.6 years of experience in IT staffing and Recruitment for US based clients.
- Hands on experience with both direct marketing and subcontracting (1099), involved in providing staffing needs for U.S.A based clients.
- Ability to manage esteemed vendor database.
- Maintaining huge database of profiles in ERP, Database Analysts, Networking Administrators, Web Technologies and other software related analysts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented with proven ability to accept assignments and deliver desired effective targets.
- Quick learner, consistently upgrading with current technologies.
Bachelor of Arts
Post Graduate Diploma in Computers.
Posses good knowledge of MS-Office (Outlook Express, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point), Spreadsheet, Programming knowledge in Oracle.Professional Experience
- Confidential,is a leading IT Staffing & Consulting services
Corporate located in West coast and Midwest in U.S. Since 1996, it is partnered with Fortune 500 and mid-size Companies to deliver valuable business solutions and staffing needs. Advansoft International Inc can support the complete development of your business solution – from
Initial design, testing, to training and final deployment.
Designation: Sr.Technical Recruiter
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze IT staffing requirements
- Well versed in Direct Marketing & Sub-Contracting of the US Market.
- Well versed in Corp to Corp, 1099, W2, Contract to hire requirements of the US Market.
- Heading a team of recruiters to accomplish the requirements of preferred vendors.
- Update and edit job postings in different job portals on the Intranet
- To do extensive Search for Technical, Engineering, Software/IT professionals
- Search and identify high-quality profiles. Search is conducted both through internal repository of resumes as well as web based resources.
- Responsible for effective planning for prospective requirement.
- Short listing the candidates, coordination of technical and telephonic interviews with the hiring managers from the client & preferred vendors.
- Internal and Internet sourcing of candidates.
- Maintain potential database of professionals by forecasting future requirements.
- Preparing Job Specifications based on the requirements.
- Personnel Skill Evaluation and initial screening.
- Send an email blast to find out the right resources.
- Evaluate candidates against the requirements to ensure suitable match.
- Sourcing the right candidate to the right client.
- Negotiate compensation and package benefits.
- Ensure all necessary documentation was filed and procedures followed for new hire, termination and injury.
Recruited software professionals with different skill sets as per requirements like:
Java, J2EE, ERP, SAP (SD,WM,PP, MM,BASIS, ABAP, FICO,BW) ,Oracle 9i, 11i ,Vision Plus, Web methods, Business Analyst ,Technical Consultants , Functional Consultants, Technical Architect, Mainframe Developer ,Hardware and Networking, Project Managers. QATesting (Automation & Manual) etc. All these resources were identified, interviewed and placed with our clients within the target dates.
2. Confidential,is a Michigan based corporation with project offices and affiliates around the world. International locations include Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Australia, South America and Mexico. We have a presence in over a dozen US markets with major offices in Las Vegas, Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Fairfax, Houston, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Our team specializes in Software Development, Systems Integration & Consulting, and Systems Administration & Maintenance. The company is managed by a team of seasoned SAP professionals with a combined 50+ years of engineering, manufacturing and IT experience
Designation: Sr.Technical Recruiter
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling the entire recruiting cycle such as sourcing, screening, contacting, confirming, interviewing, and placing the qualified consultant.
- Solid experience in consultant, employers, vendor negotiation management.
- Excellent proficiency in vendor networking, job boards, (Dice, Monster, etc) Internet search and Internal Database.
- Responsible for Tracking, Analyzing, Prioritizing and resumes.
- Responsible for preparing search strings, sourcing consultants and short-list the resumes depending on the requirements.
- Speak to the consultants/employers regarding their technical skills, interest, availability and convince them regarding pay rates, relocations.
- Pre screening of potential consultants in terms of their qualification, work experience, reference checks and remuneration etc.
- Take the preliminary round of interview evaluate the communication skills and suitability of the candidate.
- Get confirmation from consultants/employers pay-rate: hourly/per day/annual through e-mail on rate confirmation agreement
- Responsible for submitting resumes accounting managers.
- Consulted almost all Technology consultants such as C, C++, C#, Oracle, SQL, Java, J2ee, XML, Tibco, .Net, ASP. Net, ADO. Net, HTML, DHTML, Visual Basic, Web Logic, Cobol, DB2, Sybase, People Soft, Oracle Apps/Financials, UNIX, Red-Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, TCP/IP, Testing/QA etc.
Confidential,is a Software technical staffing services corporate
With head office located in US (Comdata Consulting Inc,) Chicago, USA, Leading
Staffing & consulting services has partnered with Fortune 500 and mid-size to deliver
Business solutions and IT staffing needs.
Designation: Recruiter & Administration
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze IT staffing requirements for outsourcing to the onsite clients (Domestic & International)
- Deliver necessary training schedules for the screened professionals for onsite outsourcing
- Maintain potential database of professionals for the offshore and onsite outsourcing
- Negotiate compensation and package benefits of professionals for onsite outsourcing.
- Personnel skill evaluation and initial screening.
- Evaluate consultants against the requirements to ensure suitable match.
- Ensure all necessary documentation filed for the onsite outsourcing consultants.
- Maintaining a potential database of clients for offshore outsourcing.
- Maintaining all the documentation procedures for the consultants short listed for H1 process through our Headquarters.
- Lead a team of administrative staff to deliver all the administrative functions at the offshore office.