Confidential,Chicago, IL (January 2012 to present)
National Business Development Manager/Recruiting Manager
- Developing new business by identifying staffing opportunities in client/target markets
- Identifying opportunities with clients, networking and generating leads.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building a business and a personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to respond effectively and quickly to clients\' needs and issues.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, consultants and management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/project and proven ability to develop business relationships.
- Recruit and support all major accounts.
Confidential,Chicago, IL (June 2010 till Jan 2012)
Business Development Manager/ Senior Recruiter
- Prospected new applicants and clients by utilizing several networking resources such as internet sourcing, direct sourcing, job fairs, cold calls, job postings, downsizing companies, user groups, generating referrals, gathering feedback, social networking groups, and building strong and lasting relationships.
- Partnering up with newer clients and building long lasting relationships.
- Using multiple sources to fill IT resourcing requirement in a timely manner and staying under the budget.
- Running a team of eight people and making sure the team hits its goals.
- Focus of recruitment and software sales was primarily on IT Infrastructure (Virtualization, Data Center Migrations, MS Server Management/Design, Cisco Architecting/Management, UNIX Administration, Helpdesk, SQL/Oracle (RAC) DBA) along with additional positions such as Project Management, Business Analysts, Database Development, Java/C# Development, and Security. Occasional recruitment for financial positions with a futures trading firm client.
Confidential,Chicago, IL (December 2009 to June 2010)
Senior Account Manager/Team Lead
- Primary responsible for management of the full life cycle recruitment and software development for a variety of positions in support of our existing contracts, internal positions as well as for upcoming bids and proposals.
- Specializing in delivering IT consultants and projects for an entire team.
- Pipelining IT consultants and projects for delivery.
- Building relationships and attending technology networks.
Confidential,Chicago, IL (December 2008 to December 2009)
Build rapport and communicate effectively with Accounts.
- Generating leads and working with ERP procurement decision makers
- Understanding different ERP needs and key selling the needs to customers
- Recruiting for the needs and maintain relationship with top consultants within ERP
- Running a small team for sales trainees for ERP procurement.
- Good understanding of Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Sales force within ERP procurement
Confidential,Chicago, IL (Jan 2007 to December 2008)
Operations Manager Midway Airport
- Review rental location fleet inventories and reservation reports and participate in preparing fleet distribution and action plans.
- Supervise and monitor yield management, rate maintenance and sales yield operations and recommend or initiate associated actions.
- Monitor, recommend and implement brand strategies, policies and procedures.
- Select, assign, train and evaluate subordinate personnel and recommend or initiate associated personnel actions
Confidential,Philadelphia, PA (November 2004 to December 2007)Facility Operations Manager/Owner
- Responsible for daily entries into financial software system for Sun Oil corporate.
- Study sales trends; plan purchases and deliveries of inventory accordingly.
- Regular meetings with Sun Oil Area and Division Managers to discuss latest sales figures/targets, and discuss corporate and regional strategies to increase sales.
- Responsible for submission of all invoices, payment documentation and other facility financial records to Sun Oil corporate.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Concentration in Business Management
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes