SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly-qualified, human resources professional with experience in the construction and engineering field, as well as municipal government. Results-oriented performer with skill in managing a full spectrum of administrative and human resource services.
Employment Services Coordinator (April 2009 – Present)
Provide human resource services to the Environmental Waste Services Department which includes responsibility of 100+ office and field employees. Offer letters, new hire orientations, benefit coordination, directive and policy interpretation, progressive discipline process, training and interviewing.
- Provide counsel and guidance to management regarding city directives and departmental policies
- Supply the first line of communication for all employee relation issues
- Manage the ATS with an average of 5 open positions
Recruiting and Compensation Contractor (September 2008 – April 2009)
Provided professional services to the Human Resources Department which included daily administration of the Applicant Tracking System, writing job descriptions, sourcing external posting opportunities, career fairs, offer letters and coordinating temporary staffing.
- Assisted with development of new recruiting procedures after implementation of new ATS
- Assisted with development of a centralized process for utilizing temporary agencies
- Assisted with development of an internal temporary staffing program utilizing retired employees
- Oversaw reporting requirements for ATS with an average of 50 open positions
- Prepared survey data sheets for a custom energy survey of area municipalities
Human Resources Representative (August 2004 – August 2008)
Provided human resources to branch office of an international engineering, environmental and construction services organization. Responsible for 150 professional office and field employees located in multi-state locations. Offer letters, new hire orientations, career fairs, benefit administration, policy interpretation, progressive discipline process and exit interviews.
- Managed the ATS with an average of 25 open positions and 4 to 5 new hires per month
- Assisted business unit managers in sourcing and recruiting personnel
- Assisted in completing Affirmative Action Plans for the Pittsburgh office
- Maintained integrity of employee information in HRIS
Administrative Assistant (June 2001 – August 2004)
Supported a project management staff of up to 10 managers assigned to a $250 million dollar industrial construction project. Reported to the Senior Project Manager.
- Managed the change order process on $20+ million dollar construction contracts
- Familiar with AIA billing
- Document control, correspondence/transmittals, updating punch lists, meeting minutes and substantial completion tracking
- HRIS: Enterprise (ADP)
- Applicant Tracing System: Virtual Edge (ADP) and iRecruiter (iCIMS)
- Microsoft Office Suite
B.S. HUMAN RESOURCES