Highly organized Human Resources professional with extensive staffing and project management experience. Effective recruiter with unique ability to identify and direct talent to achieve hiring goals. A versatile contributor and team builder with proven success in both corporate and field staffing environments for Fortune 500 companies. A seasoned professional who draws on a broad base of experience and knowledge to provide creative solutions to complex problems.
Areas of Expertise:
- Collaborator, Relationship Builder
- Six Sigma SME
- System Savvy
- Goal Oriented
- Vendor Procurement
- Superb Organizational Skills
- Process Improvement / Re-design
- Project Management
- Team Builder
Confidential,2007 – 12/2009
Territory Manager Recruiter - Glenview, IL
Provided full cycle recruitment services for national sales market comprised of 410 employees. Upgraded applicant tracking system to provide better data which allowed fact based metrics for Sr. Management to make strategic decisions regarding sales force.
- Recruited Territory Managers and Sales Agents nationwide
- Provided quality candidates to field Market Directors and Divisional Vice President’s
- Lead project manager for applicant tracking system from vendors bids, to build out and refinements
- Analyzed recruiting metrics to recommend better business decisions that led to increased starting salaries for high priced markets and cut the wait time for health benefits from 6 months to 1 month.
- Consulted with McKinsey and Company to build and refine new agent profile
- Followed company diversity and EEO requirements
Internet Recruiting Director - Glenview, IL
Directed and set up centralized recruiting team responsible for staffing 444 Licensed Sales Agents annually to attend various North American sales schools. Fostered and built key relationships with field sales leaders for new markets expansion efforts which reduced time to fill for line 1 and 2 managers.
- Directed team of 8 Internet Specialists responsible for staffing Licensed Agents nationally
- Successfully opened 18 new markets during this time which met expansion goal
- Traveled throughout US to hold recruiting events, conduct information seminars, and career fairs to accelerate new market growth initiative
- Budgeted and right sized all vendor contracts which saved $65k annually directed toward increasing candidate flow
- Created recruiting kit for field managers which increased candidate flow and quality of agents
Confidential,1999 - 2007
Agency Process Manager – Northbrook, IL
Provided home office administrative and technical expertise focused on supporting agency distribution recruitment and selection projects. Lead subject matter expert for Six Sigma project to streamline direct recruitment mailing process. Partnered and consulted with The Cambridge Group to help design a new agent profile that targets more entrepreneurial candidates.
- Recruited Exclusive Agents and Personal Financial Representatives nationwide
- Responsible for EA and PFR direct mail campaigns which increased candidate lead generation
- Saved $55k annually by automating ordering system for direct marketing recruiting materials
- Managed 350 non-compete agreements to maintain broker/dealer relationships during normal and peak hiring phases
- Updated 126 question sales assessment test and worked with vendor to validate instrument annually
- Super User for Taleo applicant tracking system for US
HR Consultant – South Barrington, IL
Performed and managed full cycle staffing for professional and technical positions with an average time to fill of 28 days.
- Recruited for Sales, Marketing, Operations, Claims, Procurement, Finance, Banking, and IT requisitions
- Conducted New Employee Orientation sessions to explain company policies, procedures, and benefits
- Created and implemented behavioral interview guide for senior leadership
HR Professional – Vernon Hills, IL
Recruited and tested for high quality talent in the Operations division which was comprised of 250 employees.
- Recruited Annuity Client Representatives, Unit Managers, Divisional Managers, and Trainers
- Sourced, screened, and tracked all candidate dispositions using Resumix applicant tracking system
- Provided communication to hiring managers regarding candidate status and background checks
- Followed company diversity and EEO requirements
Claim Unit Manager – Northbrook, IL
Provided coaching and training for Annuity Claim Unit responsible for paying out nearly $700m dollars annually to beneficiaries and their assigned trusts.
- Supervised team of 6 annuity claim representatives and policy document specialists
- Completed employee appraisals, hiring, terminations, training and development
- Organized policy document process which reduced errors and increased accuracy
Confidential,1997 - 1999
Branch Manager – Rochester, NY
Setup scratch title agency to ensure key financial mortgage documents were processed on time and delivered accurately. Expanded and marketed branch office during first 3 months which increased revenue from $50k to $200k.
- Managed start up branch office operation
- Hired staff of 4 Title Document Specialists
- Partnered with National Finance Company lender to increase market share
Software Applications: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook, and Lotus Notes
Recruiting Applications: Resumix, Taleo, Authoria, Brass Ring