Over 15 years of experience in business supply chain operations, material analysis, customer service, inventory management, purchasing and market research. These positions coupled with excellent communications facilitate process improvements in distribution, retail sales and manufacturing.
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY
Confidential, Charlotte, N.C. February 2004 to 2008 Purchasing / Inventory and Data Analyst
- Managed and analyzed over 16,000 vendor records and 750,000 item records of material and data through multiple product lines in 10 United States and China warehouses resulting in minimal obsolete and excessive inventory.
- Buying team member that improved MROP of products and services with sales, customer service and external buyers that quickly led to maximizing performance and productivity resulting in turns at 4.3 and service levels at 97%.
- Managed buyers daily projections of inventory replenishment needs through ERP and MRP models across multiple product lines to improve inventory control.
- Advised A/R and A/P on new vendor needs, annual vendor cost increases and vendor contract rebates.
- Performed strategic inventory and data planning analysis with Stanley Products, Irwin Tools, Ingersoll-Rand, DeWalt Tools, Newell Rubbermaid and many other manufacturers.
Confidential, Pineville, N.C. February 2003 to February 2004 Customer Service / Sales / Merchandise Representative Customer Service associate of both companies for one year in sports equipment and apparel. Assisted in product positioning of inventory to increase sales and maximize marketing forecasts. Led department in day to day problem solving and decision-making to improve customer retention and brand loyalty
- Managed and operated this vending business of over 100 snack and drink items at 25+ locations.
- Negotiated contracts with businesses and suppliers, and increased gross sales by 25% annually.
- Developed inventory and cost reports resulting in 20% annual savings.
Confidential, N.C. March 1998 to December 1999
- Interviewed IT computer programming and technical professionals for permanent and contract employment with potential client companies.
- Placed more than 375 professionals in companies, such as Nabisco, RJ Reynolds and Wachovia.
Confidential, Winston-Salem, N.C. September 1997 to December 1997 Market Research Analyst / Programmer
- Analyzed data reports and forecasting trends of Fortune 500 companies in the chemical business.
- Designed and implemented computer aided questionnaires through ACS for their in-house call center.
Confidential, Winston Salem, N.C.February 1997 to September 1997
- Auditor validating conversion compliance of Wachovia and Pepsi.
- Validated software programs and researched outstanding accounts.
- Audit team member involved in recovering $1.8 million in lost mortgage loans.
Confidential, Winston-Salem, N.C. February 1991 to January 1997
Market Research Analyst
- Researched, maintained and provided textile data that led Hanes Brands to a No. 1 market share.
- Trend Analysis team member that conducted research on product specifications of competitors through focus groups, Point of Sale information and National Panel Diary data.
- Research Analyst that provided demographic market share reports for the Brand Managers, Forecasters, VP and CEO.
- Accounts Payable and Computer Information Analyst in their Sara Lee Graphics printing division training manufacturing personnel on hand held computer techniques and job input analysis.
EDUCATION : BS - Business Administration and Economics
INFOR (ERP Distribution and Supply Chain Software)
Microsoft OFFICE (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Exposure to UNIX, CITRIX, SAP, IBM 3090 and AS400.
Programming experience in Basic, Focus and FORTRAN.
Installation, testing and repair knowledge of computer hardware and software.