- To be associated with a progressive organization that provides me scope to update my knowledge and skills in accordance with latest trends and be a part of team and dynamically work to words growth of organization and gain satisfaction their off.
- Analytical, goal oriented and result driven professional with experience in US IT Recruiting and Sales.
- Profound knowledge of the facets of Technical Recruiting Process Life - cycle.
- Providing eligible candidates with appropriate job offerings and placement.
- Demonstrated ability to gain client trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased placements.
- Extensive 6 years of experience in Information Technology industry, Recruitment and Management
- Involved in Full Life Cycle in Recruitment and Sales as my Responsibilities are Sourcing, Identifying, Interviewing, Screening, Formatting and placing personnel in quick turnaround time in contract, contract-to-hire and permanent positions in the Information Technology industry throughout the United States
- Responsible for sourcing and screening candidates in many different disciplines using various Job sites like dice.com, Careerbuilder.com, Monster.com and referrals as well as my own resource database for recruiting
- Managing End to end IT Placement process with Clients/Vendors
- Responsible for placing the Consultants who are on bench for the direct Client requirements
- Understanding the opening, sourcing the right candidate, technical interviews, negotiations, closing the deal.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the employees, vendors and the Clients
- Working on daily activity of Bench marketing and coordinating with Management.
- Talking to the consultants regularly and ensuring that they are aware of the sales procedures followed by the company.
- Good ability of solving the problems of the team. riented with an ability to adapt to new environment with ease.
Operating Systems: Ms-Dos, Windows ’95 / ’ 9 / XP
Application Software: MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Languages: C, C#.Net
Senior Bench sales recruiter
- Responsible for placing the Consultants who are on bench for the Direct Client requirements.
- Understanding the opening, technical interviews, negotiations, closing the deal and maintaining the relationship with clients and consultants.
- Involved in posting the resumes in various job sites and sourcing the right jobs.
- Making Follow ups with different vendors for previously submitted positions.
- Sourcing, identifying, the Requirements from Top vendors to place Consultants in quick turn.
- Responsible for Arranging interview with tier 1 vendors or with the end client
- Follow up with the candidate, client in each stage and finally closing the candidate and Submitting the Profiles to the Concern Lead or Client Manager
Bench sales recruiter
- Involved in Full Life Cycle of Sales Recruitment
- Involved in End to End in US International Recruitment Process.
- Sourcing, identifying, the Requirements from Top vendors to place Consultants in quick turn around time in contract, contract-to-hire and permanent positions
- Responsible for full cycle of end to end recruitment.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the employees, vendors and the clients.
- Marketing our bench own consultants to the suitable requirements
- Collect sort and distribute emails.
- Support our team during walk-ins at the client end.
- Maintain the Database of the profiles screened and submitted.
- Marketing our bench own consultants to the suitable requirements.
- Expenses Reimbursement
- Received appreciation for voluntarily assisting auditing activities
- Submitting, scheduling interview, follow up with Vendors, negotiation of offers
- Excellent record of in all positions held.
- Posting their resumes into Dice, Monster, Hot jobs, Net-temps etc
- Having the resumes of my candidates updated as and when required based on the requirement.
- Submitting the Profiles to the Concern Lead or Client Manager
- Making Follow ups with different vendors for previously submitted positions
- Receives the Direct clients & Tier 1 Vendors from manager for sourcing the resumes from Dice & Monster.
- Understanding the client requirement and searching right candidate.
- Working with the respective managers to understand the specifications and the key skill sets required for that position.
- Using the search techniques to get right resume with different strings.
- Knowledge of different visas like H1B, GC, TN.
- Knowledge of US tax terms like W2 1099 Corp-to- Corp.
- Screening and sourcing the candidates profiles as per organization requirements.
- Resume search includes (Database, Portals, Internal /External s, Networking etc).
- Cross verifying the s of consultant on client.
- Calling candidates depends on the need if recruiters are on urgent leaves.