- Years of professional IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Crystal Reports 8.5/9/10/XI R 2/2008/2013.
- Good Experience in working with RDBMS including Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access
- Expert in generating Sub Reports, Standard, Mailing Labels, Cross Tab Reports and Graph Reports by using Chart expert of Crystal Reports
- Good at using shared and global variables across crystal reports
- Used Trackwise for version control of the reports
- Good experience in Migrating Crystal Reports from older versions to newer versions
- Expert in creating Complex Crystal Reports, Frequency Reports, Summary Reports, Drill - down, Dynamic grouping, graphical, aging reports
- Expert in creating various PL/SQL stored procedures, views, functions and temporary tables for data input to the Crystal Reports
- Deployed reports on the web using Crystal publishing wizard and scheduled reports using e-Portfolio and Crystal management console
- Extensive knowledge in pre-defined functions like string, date, numeric, conversion and null functions of Crystal likeisnull, inrepeatedgroupheader, monthtodate, lastfullmonth, lastfullweek etc.
- Expert in writing complex formula at the summary level and group level to implement the business logic
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals
- Able to interact effectively with other members of the Business Engineering, Quality Assurance and other teams involved with the Software Development Life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to work in both individual and team environments
- Major responsibilities include getting requirements from the user, developing Crystal Reports maintaining proper documentation of the reports for future
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 / XI / 10 / 9 / 8.5, Crystal Report Enterprise, Crystal Reports Installation, SAP Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Trackwise, Ms Reporting, Access, Excel, Windows. Implementation, Crystal Reports Migration, Crystal Reports Conversion, Ms SQL, Crystal Reports Dashboard design, Xcelsius
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow - up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
Confidential, Elgin, IL
SAP Crystal Reports Developer & Administrator
- Voluntarily worked on various in-house projects.
- Designing, developing and maintaining various complex reports.
- Performing administration tasks for the projects, which included, creating folders, creating users/groups and assigning appropriate access levels on central management console.
- Designing and coding of distributed reports tailored to a specific business need or external client customization requirements.
- Interacted with the Business users to identify the process metrics for various key dimensions and measures. Involved with making changes in the reports generated as business requirements changed and carry out validation and verification of the reports.
- Reviewing User Requirements, creating detailed Design Documents for the reports.
- Writing complex report formulas and code.
- Publishing wizard to export different document types as objects to different folders in central management console.
- Designing and developing interactive screens and efficient back-end process.
- Played a role as administrator in maintaining record of client issues, sending emails and phone calls, scheduling work for team members, organizing and leading team/staff meetings.
Forms Builder / Crystal Reports Developer
- Designed reports and forms using Crystal Reports and Data Mapper software.
- Assisted with gathering requirements, as well as analyzed and prepared detailed system specifications.
- Conducted weekly meetings to gather the necessary requirements.
- Generated reports from the requirement specification sheets.
- Created linked, unlinked, and on-demand sub reports.
- Modified report content and exported reports in multiple formats based on user input.
- Extensively involved the using of formula and parameter fields, running total, as well as group and record selection.
- Created insurance, warranty, and dealer forms using Data Mapper Tool, in addition to uploading them to DS Servers.
- Basic documentation for user help and developer documentation.
- Conducted user sessions and supported them with their requests for enhancements, modifications and new reports.
- Designed, developed, and maintained various complex reports like subbed, detailed and parameterized reports, as well as crass tab.
- Exported Reports into PDF, Excel, Word and RTF from Enterprise servers, and resolved formatting issues when needed
Crystal Report Analyst
- Used Report Migration Tool for migrating reports created in Crystal Reports Version’s.
- Involved in analysis and specifications of the system
- Involved in gathering requirements, analyzing, prepare detailed system specifications
- Generated reports from the requirement specification sheet
- Created numbers of complex formula in sub report using different type of variables likes shared variable and retrieved them from master report
- Created static, dynamic and dynamic cascading prompt parameters
- Designed and developed various reports, utilizing sub-reports and charts
- Performed administrative tasks related to users, groups, folders, and security using Crystal Management Console
- Managed backup, restore and maintenance of databasesPeriodical scheduling for reports to run automatically using business objects
- Designed, developed, and tested stored procedures and complex queries for Crystal Reports
ConfidentialCrystal Report Analyst
- Crystal Reports & Product Implementation
- Implementation of Trade product’s
- Experienced in upgrading new version’s via personal visit and remotely - online
- Migrate packages & reports form Development Server to Stage, then to Production Server.
- Involved in user meetings to gather and analyze the reports requirements
- Study and understand the business scenarios of the existing process to develop data model dealers throughout the country for various clients
- Responsible for System maintenance and taking the weekly back up
- Created dashboard reports.
- Conducted user- sessions, technical support, troubleshoot data validity, connectivity access issues, and web issues
- Participated in testing and documentation of the project’s
- Designed various screens for the application to be user friendly