Over 10 years\' experience in staffing, recruiting, digital and traditional communications, publishing and promotional events. Accomplished in all forms of communications, research, collateral, newsletters, white papers, point-of-sale promotional events, and works well in both collaborative and individual endeavors and under tight deadlines.
WRITING AND EDITING
- Conception and execution of content for Wordpress websites, social networks, procedural manuals, brochures, advertising copy and other business material in multiple media.
- Conception, execution and publication of short fiction and scripts for multiple media.
- Conception, execution, and publication of feature, non-fiction articles for trade and newspaper publications, blogging, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Proficient proofreading and copyediting skills.
- Experienced in Medical Education editing and proofreading.
- Works well in collaborative efforts, individually, and with tight deadlines.
- Accomplished in research and fulfillment of specific client promotional material.
- Excellent interview skills and distillation of information and data organization.
- Use of social media - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace - to announce, promote, and follow up on events, appearances, important facts, and job opportunities.
- Write, edit, and propagate blog posts regarding various industries and topics to promote business interests.
- Proficient in the organization and execution of promotional and marketing events including point-of-sale displays and multi-function events.
- Stage, hospitality, and merchandise manager for live musical events.
- Media Guest Coordinator, Media Guest Relations Hired, contracted, and guest care for large multi-media events.
- Extensive hospitality and tradeshow booth experience.
- Adaptable to constantly changing environments.
- Managed a variety of personality types in order to accomplish plans.
- Fulfilled unusual needs in tight timeframes and odd circumstances.
- Added candidates the candidate database through networking and online sources.
- Sourced candidates for specific job descriptions through job site searches - Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIN, Craigslist, Dice, and other industry specific job boards.
- Wrote and posted job opportunities for direct response email blasts to existing candidates.
- Researched and development of job leads through event networking and online sources.
- Wrote and posted job opportunities to blogs, job boards, and social media.
- Interviewed, positioned, and placed of candidates to/with prospective employers.
Confidential, 1997- PRESENT
RECRUITER - Confidential,- 4/2010 - PRESENT
MEDICAL EDUCATION PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - Confidential,- 4/2010 - 4/2011
OFFICE ASSISTANT - Confidential,FORT WORTH, TX - 11/2009 - 4/2010
WEBSITE CONTENT WRITER - Confidential, ARLINGTON, TX - 4/2009 - 10/30/2009
STAFF WRITER/EDITOR -Confidential,FORT WORTH, TX -- 4/2008 - 7/2008
RECRUITER -Confidential, DALLAS, TX -- 2/2007 - 2/2008
CREATIVE PROFESSIONAL - Confidential, DALLAS, TX -- 5/2006 - 2/2007
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER - Confidential,CROWLEY, TX
Confidential, FORT WORTH, TX -- 8/1999 - 1/2007
B. S. Radio/TV/Film,
Microsoft Office applications - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel - Expert level
Database navigation and input -- intuitive learner of any proprietary application
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
PC and Mac platforms