To Know the satisfaction level of employees with regard to Plant Induction. To give suggestions if required to make Plant Induction program more effective
As an experienced HR professional, I would like to utilize my earlier experience and knowledge in HR field by contributing to the progress and advancement of the organization, I would be putting my best use of my knowledge and experience to achieve the goals of an organization.
Microsoft Technologies: Asp.net, C#.net, share point (MOSS)
Sun Micro Technologies: J2ee, Java, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JSP, Core java. Spring.
ERP Packages: SAP/Basis/HR, ABAP,PeopleSoft (HRMS)
Data ware housing: ETL Tools, Business Objects, and Cognos. o Manual Testing
Automation Testing: QTPOracle pl/sql, Oracle DBA, Oracle ADF.
Languages: C, HTML
Others: Microsoft Office (EXCEL, Power Point, Word)
- A very warm and friendly person
- Able to form effective working relationships quickly.
- A dynamic team player and a self motivated person, likes to be trusted and would strive to live up to it.
Sr Technical Recruiter
- End to End Recruitment
- End to end recruitment process (More into Contract Staffing)
- Sourcing profiles from Databank / Various Web Portals like , www.naukri.com , www.monster.com , www.timesjobs.com
- Sourcing and Screening the candidates as per the requirements using Job postings, networking, user groups and referrals.
- Interacting with Manager regarding, open positions & skill sets.
- Preliminary screening / short - listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
- Facilitation and co-ordination in interview process.
- Involved in negotiation of compensation, notice period, etc.
- Follow up on acceptance & joining dates.
- Involved in formatting of the candidate resume as per the clients Expect
- Maintaining the Daily report, Weekly report, Monthly rep ort
- Understanding the clients requirements, sourcing the profiles from different Portals, screening and follow up the candidates, conducting Technical and HR round of Interviews.
- Collect resumes of students who are in final year and properly groom the students for interview, format their resume properly and make it attractive.
- Providing the Placement for the Students.
- Organizing seminar/workshop for the students by getting speakers from corporate.
- Keep in touch with good companies and prepare presentations of the college and during campus time visit the companies and inform that your students receive best of and are industry ready.