- To give my best performance at every level and aspire to become a valuable asset to an organization where I can dive at greater depths into my subjects and work such that I am no longer a prisoner to the confines of my mind and instead be on a continuous learning process.
- Over 5+ months of Experience and Knowledge in the areas of IT Recruitment.
- Making minimum of three closure’s per month.
- Sound Experience on portals like Tech Fetch, Dice, Candidate search engine.
- Posting the requirements on job portals like Tech Fetch, Dice, Candidate search engine.
- Inclined to learn and grasp things fast.
- Ability to coordinate with peers and good planning of work programs.
- Ability to give excellent quality output and cope up with heavy volume.
- Hard work with confidence, commitment and perseverance.
- Working knowledge in computerized environment.
- Good verbal and oral communication skills in English.
- Worked with Optional Practical Training (OPT).
- Worked closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Create a comprehensive job description based on hiring manager specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
Positive Problem - Solving Abilities, Ability to deal with people, open to learning and fast adaptability, Sincerity, hard work and obedient with good communication skills.
Operating System: Windows 98/XP/XP SP2/WINDOWS 7/8.Vista
WEB Tools: HTML, HTML5, JSP, CSS.
- Sourced and hired qualified candidates for sales and support IT groups and various product development teams.
- Worked closely with team lead and hiring manager.
- Managed external agency relationships to maintain candidate and flow and control costs.
- Maintained constant communication with Hiring Managers for complete recruitment process and procedures
- Handled the tasks of maintaining proper records of the candidates in the database system of the organization
- Assigned the tasks of evaluating the abilities of candidates for particular positions
- Handled other administrative tasks as required.