- HL7 expert analyst for EHR’s. Principal, President, of Information Technology recruiting company.
- 11 years experience 11 years experience in Business Analysis and design.
- 11 years experience in object - oriented design using C++.
- 7 years experience maintaining a consulting firm, maintaining consultant/client relationship with international company. 5 years experience in project management.
- Other experience includes client server development utilizing Sybase with a VAX server, also C and assembly in a DOS/LAN environment.
- Started recruiting company to place highly skilled contractors at Confidential .
- Gather user requirements, Design, Develop, implement, and maintain a “hands off” electronic software distribution system using C/C++ on Confidential hardware.
- Develop, implement, and test distribution packages for remote dial-in installations.
- Develop technical specifications and designs.
- Provide development estimates based on initial analysis of design/requests delivered from functional analyst.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Developed unit test plans and data.
- Perform unit, integration, and regression testing. Implement user acceptance testing environment and coordinate with testing team for user acceptance testing and signoff.
- Provided continued support/development of the Sales Force Automation program.
- As president of Confidential Technologies, maintained consultant/client relationship with Confidential executives and continue to today.
- As senior consultant, was an active member on the design team from the inception of SFA (Sales Force Automation).
- Designed from the highest level to the lowest level, provided design documents, implemented, tested and maintained the project in an object oriented environment using C++ and MacApp.
- Created Unit and Integration test plans.
- Coordinated user acceptance testing and sign-off.
Business Systems Analyst/Developer
- As programmer/analyst for Confidential, gathered user requirements, designed and developed object-oriented programs for the Confidential, tested and implemented programs, trained users and maintained programs through production.
- Also provided conceptual and detail design documents.
- Designed and developed a “Customer Service Workstation” application using ISDN technology with a VAX server using Sybase.
- This system was developed for a call center receiving up to 5000 phone calls a day, and provided an automatic ‘screen pop’ of information on the calling customer before the call rep answered the phone.
- Identified user needs and system requirements for a nationwide long-haul carrier, developed specific applications programs including data base management, electronic data interchange, database interpretation and PC to mainframe communications.
- Lead programmer for the design and implementation of a new PC-based shipment tracing program.
- Wrote all code for “PC-TRAC.”
- Provided technical support including design, maintenance, security and data recovery to developers and end-users of the TEAM-UP data base management system using micro-computers in a single user or LAN environment.
- Also worked with clients to develop specific applications programs, documentation, installation and training for end-users.