- Having 2 years of experience in IT industries with varied domains in IT Recruitment.
- Experience in full - life cycle IT Recruiting/Staffing experience including both permanent and contract positions.
- Extensive experience in US Recruitment - US Consulting, vendor relations and sales presentations.
- Well versed with all kinds of Tax Terms related to US Recruitment, namely Full Time, Contract, paymet Full time Permanent, C2C Contract, 1099 Contract, W2 Contract with and without benefits.
- Experienced in working with US Citizens, Green Card holders, H1B and TN visa holders, EAD's for numerous positions.
- Candidate search using various Job Sites like Dice, Career builder, Tech fetch, Monster, Google Groups, LinkedIn and other Free Job portals like Ladders etc.,
- Sound knowledge of Recruitment methodologies and techniques.
- Maintaining and updating a large database of resumes used for current and future job placement.
- Sourcing of candidates with complex Boolean search strings, major job boards. Extensive use of e-mails & cold-calling.
- Ability on focusing, intellect & Self motivating professional with progressive recruiting experience within the IT Staffing, high-visibility and multi-task environments as a self-starter promoting client relationships and account development with top decision makers in staffing and other sectors.
- Exceptional focus and follow-through abilities, Innovative thinking, creative and meticulous.
- Expertise in management, sales, consulting, IT staffing in US IT Market.
- Organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
- Proficient in ensuring that business goals are met throughout the recruiting process.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal dexterity in dealing with business end users and with consultants to discuss the client requirements.
- Highly dependable individual adaptable to both independent and team assignments in structured as well as in unstructured environment.
- To identify new business opportunities, support business development strategies, complete contractual obligations.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT/, DOS, Redhat Linux, Ubuntu Fedora Core 3-8
Software / Tools: MS Office Suite 2000/2003/2007/2010, Microsoft Outlook.
Sr. IT Recruiter
- Gathering the requirement, skillset, and experiences according to the client needs.
- Screening consultants whether they will be a match for the position.
- Validating consultant experience, skillset, and are the able to portray their experience properly or not.
- Validation of Visa status, verifying the documents to check if they were tailored information or genuine.
- Having strong experience in finding resumes from different sources like, portals, LinkedIn, chatrooms, social networking and personal databases.
- Resume formatting according to the client formats.