Resourceful Talent Acquisition professional with progressive experience including in a corporate global talent acquisition setting, managing a talent acquisition team as well as agency recruiting. Experienced in establishing and execution of the full recruiting life - cycle from sourcing to onboarding. Extensive experience finding technical talent with expertise in Cloud, Messaging, Digital, and IoT. Demonstrated success leading efforts acquiring Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design professionals. An experienced, collaborative, highly organized, communicative, and driven individual that ensures staffing needs are fulfilled on time and on budget.
Recruiting | Employee Engagement | Technical Sourcing | Client Relations | Communication Customer Support | Teamwork | Organization | Talent Acquisition | Talent Acquisition Operations
TECHNICAL & LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Computer: PC up to Windows 10, MS Office, Office 365, MS Outlook, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Mac OS
ATS: Bullhorn (Administrator), Taleo, JobDiva, Workday, iCIMS (Administrator)
Secondary language: Tagalog (Filipino) - Conversational
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. HR Recruiter
- Joined the organization to manage the full life cycle recruiting function to support current and future hiring needs.
- Leading efforts in recruiting technical talent, which includes Software Developers and QA/Testing professionals.
- Also responsible for finding talent in Finance/Accounting, HR, Sales, and Marketing.
- Instrumental in revising onboarding process to create an improved candidate experience from initial contact to start.
- Tasked to update existing HR policies and procedures which includes creating new policies as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining monthly Headcount Report and Organizational Charts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Benefits, Payroll, and HR on various initiatives.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Talent Acquisition Partner
- Focused on recruiting technical talent for the Analytics Group, including Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Big Data Engineers.
- Also responsible for Software Architects, Java Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS and Android), Business Analysts, Project and Program Managers, Technical Writers, QA Analysts and QA Engineers.
- Lead efforts in recruiting Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design professionals including UX/UI Designers and Engineers, Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Graphic Designers, Product Designers, Content Writers, Copy Writers, and Digital A/V professionals.
- Individuals recruited ranged from entry level college graduates up to executive VP Level professionals
- Lead efforts in highly visible, large scale hiring initiatives in support of the Analytics Group and Product Marketing to help ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Lead talent acquisition planning session with hiring authorities to establish expectations (candidate level, experience, soft skills, compensation, etc.), timelines, and determine the void that needs to be addressed within the business units, which aided the creation and writing of job descriptions and overall function of the role
- Partnered with TA Leader, HR Business Partners, TA Partners, and Hiring Managers to establish best in class recruiting and sourcing strategies to maintain the pipeline of top-notch candidates for both full-time/permanent roles as well as all contractor needs.
- Managed and executed all phases of talent acquisition life cycle from sourcing active and passive candidates, conducting various forms of screens and interviews, providing insightful candidate recommendations to hiring managers, the coordination of the entire interview process, salary negotiations, closing, creating and extending offer letters and employment agreements and/or contracts, and ensuring a strong and communicative candidate experience from first contact to onboarding.
- Collaborated with HR team to understand all company policies including employee benefits, SOP’s, incentives, global mobility, to properly provide potential candidates information and to help the onboarding of new hires
- Lead the implementation of company-wide Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS, utilized in the daily activities of TA and HR teams, and hiring managers for all requisition requests (FTE and Contract). This allows the TA team to track and analyze talent acquisition metrics to improve efficiency and performance of the team.
- Created, established, and automated company-wide resource request process utilized by all hiring managers for all contract and full-time resource hiring. This included requisition request and approvals, TA activity tracking and reporting, offer approvals, to onboarding. Additionally, authored training presentation, completed process training, and train the trainers program.
- Instrumental in revamping the US onboarding process by digitizing required paperwork, revision of “First Day” activities and presentations, and participating as an active presenter. The new onboarding process resulted in a “Very Satisfied” new employee feedback and aided in the overall retention strategy
- Collaborated with Talent Acquisition leaders to analyze TA data, take appropriate actions to ensure all deliverables are on track and key objectives are being fulfilled.
- Utilize all available resource to build pipeline of qualified candidates from social media, postings, job boards search, campus recruiting, referral programs, social and professional networks, hosted professional networking events, planned and executed hiring events, participated and attended job fairs as needed.
- Campus recruiting efforts included developing relationships with university departments and organizations, participating in campus recruiting events, and identify candidates for the internship program.
- Hosted professional networking events such as Meetups for DevOps professionals and Mobile Developers to establish relationships with professionals in various areas of expertise and indirectly lead to key hires for the organization.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Joined staffing department of senior recruiters to help build and grow staff augmentation operations of the integration firm to further diversify the firm’s lines of revenue.
- Tasked to expand staff augmentation efforts for state government agencies in various states including, but not limited to, NC, SC, PA, NJ, NV, WA, DC, and AR. Roles included, Project Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Network Engineers, Systems Administrators, and support staff.
- Successfully sourced, screened, coordinated interviews, hired, and onboarded Curam professionals (Curam is an IBM Social Services software package) for multiple projects nationwide.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Established entire recruiting process utilized by all recruiting staff from first contact, screening, coordination of interviews, capturing candidate data in ATS, negotiations, onboarding, to retention plans.
- Instrumental in developing and maintaining client relations with senior leadership for internal projects staffing, hiring authorities for external roles, and candidates in order to achieve a mutually beneficial scenario for all stakeholders.
- In collaboration with hiring managers and account managers, responsible for researching and developing recruiting strategies in order to fulfill all staffing needs.
- Ensured that a wide range of recruiting resources such as the company ATS, job boards, professional organizations, company website, former employee/past candidate pipeline, cold calling, employee/personal referrals, and staffing agencies are properly utilized.
Confidential, Clark, NJ
Sr. Recruiter / Team Lead
- Managed the entire recruiting life cycle for exempt/permanent, non-exempt/contract talent.
- Instrumental in developing a streamlined and compliant recruiting process utilized by all recruiting/talent acquisition staff from sourcing, screening, relationship building, coordination of interviews, negotiations, to onboarding
- Proven ability in utilizing common recruiting resources such as job boards, professional organizations, company website, former employee/past candidate pipeline, employee/personal referrals, and agencies.
- Contributor in developing and advocating the use of contemporary/specialized recruiting strategies such as social media such as LinkedIn and Facebook, specialized websites/organizations such as MeetUp groups, and coordinating/planning social networking events for existing and potential candidates.
- Collaborated with offshore resume sourcing team creating strategies and techniques to maximize resources in identifying potential candidates for open requisitions.
- Developed qualified talent pipeline in anticipation of reoccurring staffing needs.
Confidential, Shrewsbury, NJ
Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Staffed all IT related positions with permanent and contract personnel, positions included, but not limited to, Network Architects, Network Engineers, Systems Engineers, Systems Administrators, Technical Support (Helpdesk, Desktop, Break/Fix techs), Client/Server and Web Development (.NET, Java, Database Developers, DBA’s), Business Analysts, Project Managers, up to executive levels
- Performed all initial screens including technical assessments, salary negotiations, background and reference checks
- Fulfilled “Short Term” Service Level Agreements (SLA) with various clients nationwide by supplying contract engineers on a timely basis, while adhering to SLA terms
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Technical Recruiter/Area Manager
- Evaluated a candidate’s technical skills according to client standard
- Developed and maintained relationships with client companies, colleges, career centers, and search firms. Concurrently negotiate contractual agreements with client companies.
- Managed Client-Server/LAN-WAN recruiting department
- Managed entire recruiting process from sourcing, scheduling interviews, negotiations, offers, and onboarding