- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in IT staffing business Development/Account management in the US market.
- Must have prior relationships with Tier-1 Partners / End Clients with a consistent track record of placements with them.
- Aggressive and Target oriented with ability to work in high pressure Environment, multi tasking and self motivated.
- Should be able to work independently work - end to end in pursuing Placements/revenue targets.
- Expert level technical recruitment skills.
- Sharp, articulate, and energetic with a CAN-DO attitude
- Power user MS Office and related products
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Technical Recruiter
- Conducting professional assessment over the telephone and/or in person for skills, experience, availability, compensation requirements and willingness to Travel/Relocate and overall suitability.
- Conducting technical assessment for suitability to the job requirement by conducting technical interviews and tests
- Performing all due-diligence steps including background screening, reference checking to mitigate fulfilment risks.
- Arranging and scheduling interviews etc.
- Actively seeking candidates to fit specific openings on a pro-active basis.
- Negotiating compensation to maintain acceptable gross margins.
- Assist HR and Contracts Administration in closing consulting engagements.
- Resume formatting and editing Contractor Database maintenance and Updation.
- Candidates will have minimum of 2 Years of professional paid experience, working with an IT Staffing or Professional Services firm or in the HR department of a Technology Firm
- They will have the drive and ambition to be the very best. Ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, analytical ability, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should have US recruiting experience in - Sourcing, Screening, interviewing candidates; extensive use of job boards like Dice; good communication and people skills.
- Develop new client accounts (Direct /Tier 1 Partners) for IT staffing business in USA
- Interact with clients on daily basis and identify staffing opportunities to fulfil
- Get involved in complete recruitment cycle - from sourcing to placing
- Handle a small team of recruiters, motivate and mentor them.
- Be accountable for revenue targets
- Client relationship management
- Building accounts with contractor staffing needs and ongoing support
- Partnering and identifying opportunities for IT Services project
- Leverage your existing relationships and network to open new business required
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes