Technical Recruiter Resume
4.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- 2.6 Years of industry experience with focus on US / USA Technical Recruitment, IT staffing, including Agency experience, staffing for projects and consulting assignments.
- Expertise in complete life cycle of recruitment. (sourcing, screening, skills checks, Initial interview, negotiation, checks, coordinating interview)
- Recruiting talents through various Databases, s, Websites, Professional and Social Networking website, Local Community (Groups) & Classified Advertisements website like Craigslist etc.
- Experience working with direct client/ Tire one vendor and implementers.
- Have sourcing experience from Job Boards, Vendors, Groups, and Social Networking Sites like Confidential Etc.
- Being a dynamic and result - oriented professional of technical recruiting experience, focused in the placement of Telecommunication/ Network Administrator/Architect/Engineer/Security Engineers. Net, Java, Middleware, Web Developers, Unix/Linux Admin, Data Warehouse ETL, BI.
- Expertise working in various domains like Financial, Insurance, Banking, Retail, Ecommerce, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and other IT industries requirements.
- Handled recruitment activities of contract, contract to hire & permanent positions.
- Sourced and screened viable candidates, per client requirements, using job boards such as Dice, Monster, and Tech fetch.
- Making outbound calls and screening them through telephone interviews.
- Conducted initial screening of candidates to assess relevant experience and qualification. Shortlisted candidates profiles and provided their profiles to hiring managers, regular follow up with the candidates till the joining.
- Working on full lifecycle of recruitment
- Sourcing profile from various database/ Job portals.
- Mapping candidate to the given requirement
- Negotiating on bill rate with vendor/ consultant.
Technical Resource Executive
- Experience of full life cycle of recruitment.
- Sourcing resumes, screening candidate, rate negotiation, visa-status check, contract negotiation, check, follow- up with both the parties after the interview for result/feedback, offering position, getting them onboard, follow-up with the candidate.
- Hands on experience with job sites such as Dice, Google groups and with 3rd party’s vendors.
- Experience working on contract, contract to hire, W2.
- Worked on requirement for big US vendors /mid clients & with prime vendors requirements.
- Tracking Job posting, resume and update over web.
- Provided support to candidate & help them in preparing for the interviews with respect to technical terms and provided study material to them using Google search, eBooks, presentations & materials available over the internet.
- Experience working with candidates of the following visa status.
- Sourcing candidates from various Database, Vendors, User Groups, and Referrals, Job portals / Postings, Professionals Networking Sites and Cold Calling.
- Expertise working in various domains like financial, insurance, banking, retail, ecommerce, healthcare, pharmaceutical and other IT industries requirements.
- Worked with a variety of candidate starting from the Junior/Entry level through Mid/Senior level.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes