Seeking a position to utilize my skill and abilities in the organization which offers security and
professional growth while being resourceful innovative and flexible.
- 2 + years of experience in the field of recruiting (OPT Resourcing, Recruiting & Sales)
- Experiencing in finding consultant and placing them for the requirement.
- Equipped with knowledge in posting the requirements, finding the right consultant for the
- Experienced in marketing the bench consultants for the various requirements available in the market.
- Extensive knowledge on various technologies.
- A team player, working effectively with senior management in accomplishing objectives highly organized with ability to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in-groups and an open attitude towards learning are key traits.
- Experience in wide range of industries and markets, from Software Services to IT consulting, International (US) markets.
- Good understanding of the market (US), Visa terms (H1B, EAD, GC, Citizens), Employment Terms (C2C,C2H, Fulltime) and Payment terms (C2C, 1099, W2 (per hour and Salary basis)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Confidential, Dec 2009 - Till the date
IT Recruiter (Opt Resourcing & Sales)
- Sourcing candidates using job portals,social networking University Postings.
- Maintain database of students passing out & students about to pass out.
- Hiring OPT candidates (IT or Non IT background).
- Maintaining database & follow up with OPT's.
- Proven experience of hiring candidates on OPT/CPT status for US IT market is a BIG PLUS∑
- Possess Good communication, presentation, inter-personal & negotiation skills
- Marketing H-1B consultants on our own W-2
- Contacting Clients, Vendors & Recruiters on regular basis. Calling the requirements posted in Dice.com, Monster.com, Hotjobs.com, Career Builder.com, Job.com, etc interacting with the contact person of the company for the particular requirement discuss regarding open requirements and future requirements.
- Follow up with the candidate and the req’s.
- Posting & regularly updating resumes of Matrix Consultants on different job boards. Marketing consultants resumes on our bench for the various requirements.
- Effective interaction with Clients, Vendors & Recruiters of different companies.
- Analyzing the requirements received from various vendors / clients / recruiters and submitting the appropriate consultant to the requirement.
- Gathering feedback regarding the consultant submission.
- Prepare & maintain the record for submissions and feedback.
- Maintaining good relationship with the consultants, interacting with them regarding the requirements
- Placed Matrix Consultants for different clients like AT&T, Jackson Hewitt, EDS, Verizon,
- Accenture etc.,
- Technolgy Specific Recruiting Skills Oracle Applications Developer, Java , SAP, Share point ,.Net, QA etc.
Company name : Confidential, Hyderabad- India
Position/Level : Senior Executive
Industry : BPO Services
Client : Confidential
Period : Apr 2007 to June 2009.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries.
- Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues.
- Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes.
- Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers.
- Demonstrate best judgment in the disbursement of adjustments and credits.
- Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products, rate plans, and services through up selling opportunities.
- Playing a major role in enhancing service levels, transactional efficiencies & suggesting ways for the effective cost management
- Responsible for on-the-job training for the newly appointed employees
- Making accurate and quick analysis of the gathered data
- Assisting supervisor in the management of personnel and appraising their performance