Seeking a challenging environment that encourages continuous learning and creativity provides exposure to new ideas and stimulates personal and professional growth looking for an opportunity that will allow me to work with utmost sincerity wherein I can use all my talent and skills
Have 2 years of experience in Hr Employee Relations. and requirement The sequence of work experience is as below,
- Currently working as Hr Admin Manger with Evolution Info soft pvt ltd from June’10 to till date.
- Worked as Team Leader with SAB Solution from Feb’10 to June’10.
- Worked as HR Executive with Colossal Informatics pvt ltd from July’09 to Feb’10.
Company 3 : Confidential
Designation : Hr Admin Manager
Duration : Jun’10 to till Date
Roles and Responsibilities of Admin Works:-
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office admin activities
- Co-ordination and maintenance of systems related to Housekeeping.
- Managing vendors and keeping track of cycle of all maintenance contracts and AMCs.
- Keeping records of Visiting Cards, Utility Payments, Printing of Stationary.
- Maintaining record of AMC (Computers , Bank AC, Cars, Misc, Bills Etc).Updating Assets List of the company.
- Handling complete Facilities and infra structure of office and liaising with contractors and interiors for the same.
Roles and Responsibilities of HR Works:-
- Monthly updating of the Leave records of all the Employees & following up for the Leave applications with the Employees.
- Checking for the Budget, pre-joining documentation, current CTC of the candidate with the proposed CTC and getting the required approvals before issuing the offers.
- Issuing Offer Letters, Appointment Letters, Transfer Letters & Confirmation Letters.
- Taking Exit-Interview and Issuing Reliving letters & full and final statement of existing employees.
- Maintaining the records of the employee by maintaining their personal file.
- Handling HR related activities, training function, policies and HRIS data base in respect to the employees.
- To ensure fillies are up-to-date and comply with legislative requirements.
- Monthly salary calculation by using the formulas in excel sheet.
- Handling recruitment through various streams like Naukri, Monster, Etc.
Company 2 : Confidential
Designation : Team Leader
Duration : Feb’10 to June’10
Roles and Responsibilities
Team leadership and coaching:-
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Motivate and inspire team members and Maintain healthy dynamic group
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure
- Assure that the team members have the necessary education and training to effectively participate on the team
- Encourage the team members, to complete their targets
Tasks at hand or the internal and external customer requirements:-
- Coordinate with internal and external customers as necessary
- Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, techniques to support task performance
- Help keep the team focused and on track
Company 1 : Confidential
Designation : HR Executive
Duration : July’09 to Feb’10.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the source for hiring the candidate
- Coordinate the interview with the respective department and if selected, collect the complete documents
- Joining formalities, Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
- Handling the payroll, managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
- Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
- Exit-Interviews, salary letters and employment contracts
- Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
- They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
- They are expected to stop all type of rumors and misleading communications.
- They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
- Preparing weekly and monthly performance sheets
- Preparing various kinds of Reports like absenteeism, leave and late coming reports etc.
- Preparing attrition reports, Preparing compliance reports
- Maintenance and monitoring the leave system.
- Maintenance of OT registers, Employee code allotment.
- Planning and altering shift schedules.
- Generating reports like late-coming, absenteeism etc.
- Package : MS-Office, Internet skills
- Designing :CorelDraw, Photoshop, Flash MX, Swish MX
- Languages :Oracle, C, and CPP
- MBA (HR and MARKETING)
- B.Sc (Computers)
- Intermediate (Vocational Computer Science )
- Listening Music.
- Playing Shuttle.
- Browsing Internet