To secure a challenging and responsible position in an organization where there is a scope of contributing and updating my knowledge and skills for the development of self and Organization.
- over 9+ months of Experience in IT –Staffing field as a Technical Recruiter for the US Market
- Expertise in full recruitment life cycle in IT staffing – Contract and Permanent placements in US Market
- Involved in evaluation, placements of consultants and employers in US Market
- Solid experience in Consultants, employers, vendor’s negotiation management, sales and marketing resumes.
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge in recruiting techniques such as vendor networking , job boards, (Dice, Monster,corp to corp. and career Builder), internet search and internal Database
- Recruited for many different skills sets including web and open source technology.
Company: Confidential, Vizag
Duration: AUG 2011 to till date
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential candidates via Internet sourcing, networking, and cold calling
- Managed Monster.com, Dice.com, LinkedIn.com, corp-corp.com and utilized various search engines to attract the proper skills set(s) and candidates for each position(s).
- Telephone and in person technical screen and responsible for screening and testing candidates to ensure qualifications meet desired skill sets for clients openings.
- Build rapport with candidates and establish as a positive resource for them in their job search
- Prepared, negotiated, and extended job offers, providing counsel to managers regarding candidate skill sets and ability, cultural fit, and salary.
- Work closely with managers to create and manage their requisitions, counseling on correct and enticing verbiage for job postings.
- Performance includes all parts of employee recruiting such as: pre-qualify candidate(s), resume formatting and submittals including profiling, schedule/conduct interviews face to face and over the phone for local and remote candidates, handle contract negotiations/contract conditions and gathering of information per clients needs, negations/contract conditions, for contract, contract to hire, and permanent opportunities.
- Maintained records of consultants and employer for Sourcing and making weekly reports.
- Coordinating with team members and helping the team recruiters In sourcing , negotiating , scheduling interview and placing the consultant
- Maintain track of submissions, interview and placement of team recruiters
- Assigning and tracking the daily , weekly and monthly target
Operating System : MS-DOS, Windows-98/2000, Windows XP, Windows7
Languages : C, MS.Net
- Hardware Skills : Mat lab
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Extra Curricular Activities
- Stood First in live project at AGEROBLEME 2K11, VIGNAN Engg. College, Duvvada.
- Actively participated in cultural event ANKANSHA2K9–national event in GOKUL INSITUTE OF TECNOLOGY
- Got School first in SSC and secured first class percentage throughout my academic career.
- Proficient in using standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Office, etc.)
- Positive Attitude and Decision making skills.
- Ability to work in team as well as independently.
- Self-motivate, Quick learner and confident.
- Strong minded in Complex situations
Role: Team Lead Team
Team Size: 4Members
Main Project :
Project Title: Confidential
The project is mainly based on the microcontrollers and the embedded systems ,this project deals with the traffic of trains at the metro-railway stations ,this reduces the manpower in railways .If there is a train on the platform train at outskirts should wait for the signal to leave from the station ,with the help of this project the signal to the outskirts train gets automatically but the present scenario is going manually, This helps to reduce the labour cost and also reduces the accidents.
I do hereby declare that the above information furnished by me is true and complete to the best of my Knowledge and belief.