Being a committed team player, want to be a part of a renowned organization, to contribute towards the growth of the Organization, based on my expertise and to further my personal capabilities by learning from the new exposure within
the structured framework of the organization.
- To be an asset to the organization I serve.
- Expertise in HRD/Administration and marketing.
- A quick learner with ‘Can do’ attitude
Key Skills and Management:
- Qualified individual with MBA in HR & Marketing from Aditya PG College, having an inborn quantitative aptitude & determined to carve a successful and satisfying career in the Industry.
- Professional management skills Marketing, Market Research, Channel Management, Customer Relationship Management, Competitor Analysis, Brand Management, Product Promotion ,Meeting objectives, Identifying problems, Promoting solutions, Managing change, Motivating and developing staff
- Well-developed and effective communication skills.
- Thrive in deadline-driven Environments.
- Excellent Team-Building Skills.
- MBA in Human resource and marketing
Company : Confidential.
Title of the project : role of personal selling & coustomer satisfaction.
Brief Objective : To ascertain the level of satisfaction of the customer in the water purifying devices division of the company viz. “Pure It” and to get referral leads from the existing customers , contact such prospective customers and motivate them to buy the device.
- MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet & E-mail operations.
- I was an active organizer in management event Talaash
- I was a short listed candidate for water health india Pvt Ltd., but did not wish to proceed further because the company required me to commence employment before the final examination.
- Actively participated in national level Event Management Project anvesh.
- Recipient of a Merit Certificate in a talent test conducted by “Vikas Prathibha Awards” Society in my ssc class.
- Participated in quiz programms and debates in my MBA program
- Recipients of first prize in a College event - CAUCUS-2010.
- Though not required, I took the initiative of selling 10 Pure It machines which was appreciated considerably by the company. .