Seeking a responsible career position which utilize my educational knowledge as well
as develop additional skills. Which offer a high level of talent responsibility and
Opportunity for continuous growth with ability and security.
Successfully lead a Group of people from different countries like U.S ,U.K and Oman in different projects for 2 years in Oman .
- Engineering in Electrical and electronics.
- Non – Destructive Testing
- Ability to communicate and lead the people of different countries.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Comfortable working in a wide variety of environments.
- Process Improvement.
Software : Networking,C++ and C.
Packages : MS Office Professional.
OS known : Windows98/00/XP/VISTA, UNIX.
Working Experience: 4 YEARS
- Confidential, January 2010 to April 2012
- Confidential, as NDT inspector in UT, MPT since October 2008 to December 2009 at Hyderabad.
Roles of duties:
- Dealing with different kind of people from different countries and regions in successfully completing the projects.
- Dealing with third party inspectors like TUV, LOIDS, NFCL, etc., & solving the issues.
- NDT technician having 4 years experience in welding inspection and various method such as PT, MT,&UT in the field of refineries, fertilizers petrochemicals, corrosion survey on process pipelines tanks and fabrication yard etc.