- 7 years of experience in IT industry at various levels of Business Data Analysis, Project Management, Testing and Implementation related to Data warehousing solutions and Client server applications
- Experience in managing multiple accounts and executing multiple end to end projects
- Ability to transform the complex requirements into technical solutions
- Strong data Analyzing experience in Designing and implementing.
- Strong ability to adapt to change quickly and handle unforeseen requirements effectively.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including excellent oral, written and listening skills.
- Ability to document processes, user scripts, and data flows. and ability to develop and deliver presentations to peer level through executive audiences.
- Strong experience in broad-based business knowledge of other technologies in order to execute project deliverables.
- Responsible to fully understand data, systems, and business processes within multiple functional areas.
- Good understanding of business processes, and use of data attributes in SAP systems.
- Collaborated with various multi cultural groups simultaneously in delivering the solutions, vast experience in delivering solutions in offshore and onsite Model
- Extensively worked in managing data marts and designed data models to suit the requirements.
- Through understanding of Data Warehousing and database systems
Confidential,Houston, Texas Nov. 2007 to May 2010
SAP SD, MM, Customer Master Reference Data Analyst
- Expertise in Enterprise Structure definition & assignment creating Customer Master Data, Material Master data, Customer - material records (CMIR)
- Part of a global team responsible for implementing the basic global SAP order to cash as developed and configuring the system to meet any predefined functionality gaps of region-specific business processes
- Analyze and extract customer information to create Customer Accounts.
- Set up and maintain Customer Master data in SAP R/3 system
- Maintain and load account set ups into Share point folders
- Act on Customer feedback and complaints related to Customer Master Data maintenance
- Ensure methodologies and follow project standards and strategies.
- Responsible to resolve highly complex data related problems and tasks.
- Responsible to negotiate with key stakeholders to define solutions that meet functional requirements along with schedule and cost constraints.
- Responsible to overcomes complex problems associated with assigned projects.
- Responsible for assisting and delivering presentations to a variety of audience levels gaining experience through leading meetings and preparing and giving group presentations.
- Maintain customer master in line with Global MRD direction and Shell data policy.
- Update records and entry of tax information on customer master records.
- Part of different projects for Global SAP implementation
- Tested different GSAP codes to implement new system.
- Work in several output billing and order confirmation projects in GSAP.
- Use SAP support Portal as a source of correction for reported problems.
- Performs and resolves all EDI, ASN troubleshooting for invoices, statements and shipping notifications.
- Implement and support of automated processes/workflows for managing master data in SAP.
- Responsible for Negotiating functional and technical solutions, balancing business requirements, project complexity, available budgets/resources and project timelines.
Responsible for developing presentations related to data processes and strategies, tailoring the message to specific audiences (end users, project teams, peers, leaders, etc.)
- Responsible for presenting slides, answer questions, facilitate discussions and decision making.
- Run different reports from GSAP into excel to determine up to date information on all invoices and statements created, orders pending and accounts set up in the system.
Confidential,Houston, Texas Mar. 2006 to Oct. 2007
SAP, CRM Customer Master Pricing Professional
- Utilize SAP as well as Excel to:
Implement prices in SAP and maintain the pricing process and Data Management
- Configure Customer accounts/ Information into SAP.
- Data mapping and conversion/migration activities for Customer Master data
- Pricing data from legacy SAP system to new Global Siebel CRM system.
- Interface with district managers, sales reps and Customer service to ensure that all
request is sent out in a timely manner.
- Data Cleansing for Customer Master and/or Pricing data: Validation of Trial conversion/Test results
- Plan small to medium sized projects, including developing timeline and resource estimates.
- Responsible to Manage projects, including timeline monitoring, risk identification, issue escalation, status reporting, etc.
- Provide a weekly and monthly pricing report to management.
- Complete sales orders that have commission pricing issues
- Responsible for Developing and improving existing business and system processes to resolve issues or streamline existing processes.
- Responsible for actively communicating to management project and operational data related issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible and actively took team lead role and motivates others to deliver results.
- Responsible to make appropriate tactical decisions necessary to complete assigned
- Perform a variety of special projects as assigned to assist Finance, Customer service or marketing including:
SAP Order to Cash /Siebel CRM Quotation Order Creation and Fulfillment Analyst
- Maintaining parity of data in SAP and Metaphase systems
- Resolution of SAP Order Master Data, and follow up with the users in order to resolve their problems
- Analyzing & clearing all the reprocessing errors, and training and troubleshooting errors in sales orders to end-users.
Worked as part of quotation order creation team in creating quotation orders in CRM
- Pricing invoices from old legacy system (SAP) to match new system CRM.
- Random sampling of invoice reviews posting go-live to check for items like pricing.
- Checking for issues in CRM that will prevent placing orders against different accounts - invalid agreements, missing products, accounts not related to one another.
- Creating electronic orders flow into ERP, visible in CRM to manage/change as needed.
Billing Analyst (Contractor)
- Performed data analysis as part of a project team, developed and maintained data related products and suggested changes, logging changes.
- Utilize transactions and analyze data for billing invoices in SAP R/3 environment.
- Ensured interface data integrity and audited different invoices using sap
- Worked with R-mails & Emmac cases for customers meter reading, reversal
and error correction in billing invoices.
- Worked with different taxes issues checking for Active and inactive refunds accounts using SAP.
- Changed different taxes status for customers bills based on day-to-day reports.
Confidential,Mount Pleasant, SC 2004
- Ensured the integrity and synchronization of data
- Scheduled, performed and reconciled data transmissions
- Performed data functions for an electronic subscription product
- Developed and modified existing databases
- Provided assistance with backup process
- Worked in different projects using MS Excel and Access, SQL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
SAP Order to Cash experience and integration points within the Customer master
SAP SD, MM experience, MS office Applications MS SQL Server
Oil and Gas experience
Siebel Customer relationship Management experience
Certified Oracle Database Administrator – PL/SQL
BS Computer Science and Mathematics