- Diverse background in data analytic, data mining, predictive modeling, IT and reporting.
- Experience with data integration, database/warehouse, ETL, management, reporting and automation.
- Experience with analytic production support, migration and SDLC and analytical tool.
- Experience with data mining, statistical predictive model and machine learning algorithm and development.
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS, C++, Java, R and Unix/Linux scripts.
SAS: SAS (BASE/STAT/MACRO/GRAPH/IML/ACCESS/CONNECT), SAS EG/VA/EM, SAS DI Studio, SAS Management Console, SAS BI, SAS OLAP, SAS V913/ - /9.4
Other Statistical Tools: Python, R, Matlab, SPSS
Languages: C/C++, Java, Perl, Unix Shell script, Java script, VBA, HTML, XML
Databases: Oracle, Netezza, MS SQL Server, Data Warehouse, PL/SQL, OLAP, Mysql, MS Access
BI & Reporting Tools: Tableau, OBIEE, SQL Management Studio, SAS
Confidential, Holyoke, MA
Data Analytic Support
- Designed, implemented and maintained market monitoring and automation mitigation software application.
- Provided data, analytics and other technical support, including data preparation for various analytic data marts, extracted data from multiple sources, preformed data explore, manipulate data and validated data.
- Lead and implementation ACDB Oracle DB application project, defined data model and ETL.
- Translated business requirements into a technical design with detailed technical specifications.
- Assisted with various tasks from identifying the patterns and outliers to imputing missing data.
- Collaborated with other IT teams to develop and support production data processes.
- Developed SAS Macros, tools and reports to identify the customer behavior for clients in SAS/SQL.
- Developed automated programs for reporting using SAS Macros and VBScript.
- Performed data analysis and presented the findings for decision making.
- Performed SDLC for applications and systems.
- SAS administration work: Installed, updated, renewed and maintained SAS software on Red Hat Linux.
Confidential, Wakefield, MA
Sr. SAS Programmer
- Built predictive, look-alike, forecast, customer lifetime value, uplift models for acquisition, retention, cross sell and customer segmentation using decision-tree, CART/CHAID, multiple linear regression, logistic regression, and cluster analysis.
- Implemented share-of-wallet models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation.
- Defined and created analytic datasets and variables, performed data overlay and data manipulation from historical data, demographic and the other data sources.
- Implemented SAS Macros of recoding variables in model development stages.
- Designed and developed data warehouses with multiple heterogeneous source systems, created ER diagram, and built OLAP cubes.
- Developed marketing campaign database, implementation of data migration from Oracle to Netezza, including collecting, analyzing and controlling for quality of data.
- Responsible for deploying, implementing and executing automatic statistical model scoring system using SQL, SAS and UNIX scripts for production use.
- Designed and developed SQL scripts and stored procedures for analytic report.
- Created dynamic graph and report using SAS/Graph.
- Converted complex business logic and built analytical data mart over Oracle and Netezza.
- Wrote Perl, UNIX scripts, incorporated with other programs, to streamline the process for database maintaining, updating, and modeling scoring.
- Implemented and updated SAS Macros for analytics projects, including metadata, EDA, data aggregation, data integration and reporting.
- Evaluated new analytical software/tools, upgraded existing analytic/modeling tool kits to improve the functionalities and efficiencies.
- Provided SAS, database and other programming support for internal group and external clients.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Performed data extraction, transformation and load (ETL), built dimensional and fact tables using PL/SQL and storage procedures.
- Developed and implemented a real time online ad targeting system. This online recommendation system used customer’s behavior data and a collaborative filtering algorithm to predict the click-through response rate.
- Ran ad hoc queries on online pay-per-click database, built OLAP cube and business analysis alert report to support decision making process.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Designed agent-based model to solve the supply and demand optimization problem, built simulation product using agent-based modeling and simulation method, implemented in Java, Visual Café, Swarm, GUI and SQL.