- Confidential, a statistical programmer/analyst in the medical research field, has done statistical programming using SAS for more than 25 years.
- Confidential has worked extensively in pharmaceutical research, particularly on psychotropic drugs, and he has had broad exposure to psychiatric clients.
- His current research interests include public health care and mental health treatment and health economics.
SAS v5 - 9.3 (BASE, STAT, GRAPH, MACRO, ACCESS, AF, FSP), Python for business analyticsMatlab (statistics, computer vision, and image processing), XML/XSLT, PHP, MySQL, SQL, SPSS Various 3GL’s and proprietary computer languages, Windows, UNIX, Linux, VM, IBM, Oracle, Inform
Confidential, Research Triangle Park, NC
- Worked with researchers to analyze and organize complex qualitative and quantitative clinical, financial, and administrative data for Medicaid and Medicare data from multiple sources and synthesized results into analysis data sets and meaningful reports.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC.
- Web developer of natural language system for psychological analysis of user text input.
- Created and developed a motion capture hardware/software system; beta tested motion capture software.
- Directed and edited films and worked as a 3D computer graphics animator.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Worked as a SAS statistical programmer and InForm electronic case report form developer for clinical trials including project management for outsourced overseas development.
- Provided SAS expert technical support for epidemiology and clinical data management departments.
- Served as liaison to information technology design teams ( Confidential representative, database, software validation, SAS v9 rollout, etc.).