- Innovative Business Intelligence Analyst with 10 years experience in the Credit and Financial Services Industry.
- A track record of understanding business needs and then creating reports showing business trends that helped management make decisions.
- Combines ability to see the big picture with strong analytical and hands - on problem solving skills.
- Excellent communicator; dedicated to customer service.
- History of teaming with end-users to design systems solutions to business problems.
SQL, SAS, Cognos, SQL Server 2008 R2 SSRS, T-SQL, MS Access, Excel, Visual Studio 2008, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Visio, ADO, ODBC, MS Access, VBA, Unix (Solaris), bash and ksh scripts, VI and Emacs editors, PVCS, JMP, Micro-Strategies, MS Project, ASP.NET, C#, XML, SSIS, Control-M Scheduler, Qlik Sense, Tableau, TSO/ISPF, COBOL and JCL
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Developed SAS reports for the Operations Division of the company
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Reviewing alerts around regulatory/non regulatory internally directed Enterprise-wide searches of our accountholders and their transactions looking for known or suspected money launderers.
- Ran email marketing campaigns using SQL and SAS.
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Worked from a ticketing system, where internal customers submitted their request via a ticket. I would then meet with them to clarify the requirements.
- Designed, developed and implemented of complex applications, often using new technologies
- Technologies include SQL Server SSRS, Cognos ReportNet, MS Access, Tableau
- Queries were written and developed using T-SQL (SQL Server) joining as many as 5-10 tables.
- Troubleshooting - Able improve query performance and speed using Execution Plan Analysis
- Gave a power point presentation on linked servers
- Developed stored procedures using T-SQL (SQL Server) to update tables on a daily basis
- Went above and beyond, understood the customer’s operations, data and reporting needs and worked with them to provide a solution.
Confidential, Horsham, PA
- Developed reports that were part of the Office Practicum - an electronic health records (EHR) software package for pediatricians
- Reports ranged from standard reports, such as school/camp forms, to custom reports based on surveys the patients completed, vaccine forecasting reports and medical billing reports.
- Technologies used were Firebird relational database, SQL, Report Writer
Confidential, West Chester, PA
OPERATIONS INSIGHTS ANALYST
- Provided insights into drivers of certain metrics, such as call abandon rate to allow management to better control them. This was mostly done through Excel, aggregating the data through pivot tables, but also using scatter charts to correlate relationships between various data entities.
- Developed reports in Excel using pivot and bar charts.
- Responsible for a weekly report that went to upper management that explained the previous week’s performance of the companies call centers.
- Technology used was PL/SQL using an Oracle database
Confidential, Wilmington, Delaware
- Designed and developed reports for operational areas of the corporation including Collections, Sales and
- School Services and Loan Administration departments.
- Produced reports were developed using SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, as well as Excel. Queries joined as many as 11 tables.
- Reports combined several different data sources. Replaced a manual reconciliation process where an employee looked up loan metrics with a report that I developed.
- This saved the company 20 man hours weekly.
- Designed and developed an Access database used to track productivity data.
- The database had 5 tables13 forms and produced 26 reports.
- The database was used as a user interface to enter the dataperforming edits on the data being entered, as well as housing the data in tables.
Confidential, Newark, DE
PROGRAMMER / REPORT ANALYST
- Designed custom MIS reports in the areas of Finance, Risk and Marketing that were used in policy making decisions.
- Technologies used were T-SQL on a SQL Server 2000 database and Excel pivot tables. Responsible for running monthly jobs in the Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) process of Card data.
- Analyst involved in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for the Monthly ETL process for the Financial Reporting System that produced reports for the CFO and top management.
- Advised end users in report design, from what data elements should be included and report layouts based on aligning their business decisions with their reporting needs. Developed SQL queries to load, update or delete the Data Warehouse Tables.
- Migrated jobs from the mainframe to SQL Server resulting in an annual savings of $9,000.
- Produced on average 40 scheduled and 30 ad hoc reports on a monthly basis that were used to track metrics such as account spend and attrition shown at an aggregate level.