Transforms technological business scenarios w/ disruptive challenges, orchestrates enablement of ongoing innovation, and drives to deliver measurable, successful Enterprise and Cloud - level technology transformation portfolios and programs; steers Process improvements, Tool & Technology adoptions and People adaptation that ensure strategic alignment to Executive roadmap, vision and mission.
Summary: Portfolio, Service, Program & Project Mgmt; Internal Enterprise PPT Auditor; Intelligence Analyst; IT consultant qualified to deliver risk-mitigating and cost-saving analyses, recommendations and performance improvement of People, Processes and Tools (PPT) proven to ensure compliance and growth of IT Enterprise capability maturity by leveraging Six Sigma Operational Level Agreement (OLA) experience; accustomed to a wide variety of management (mgmt) principles, frameworks and methodologies, including security and risk assessment.
Portfolio, Project, Process, Workflow Tools, Frameworks, and Knowledge Areas: Cloud Computing & Automation, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CA Clarity PPM, Open Workbench, Compuware ChangePoint, HP OpenView; Business & Statistical Analysis; IT PMO & Governance; SLA, OLA, Vendor & Contract Mgmt; SOX; ISO 20000, 9001; Planview Enterprise & WorkPlace; Microsoft (MS) Project, Project Enterprise, Outlook Web Access, SharePoint, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, NetMeeting, Lync, Skype, Meeting Space; Remedy, TQM, PMBOK, BABOK, PRINCE2, GATE, SDLC- Agile, Waterfall, PMI/PPM, IT service & pricing modeling, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.
Industry Experience: Airline, Defense, Telecommunications, Insurance, Manufacturing, Health Care, Nonprofit Organizations (NPO)
Core Competencies: ITSM, Operational & Information Systems Auditing, Quality Assurance (QA), Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A), Strategic Analysis & Planning, Process Engineering & Audits, Customer Relationship Mgmt (CRM), Security & Risk Assessment, Open-source Intel (OSINT), Signals Intel (SIGINT), Human Intel (HUMINT), Intel Collection Management (ICM)
ITIL and 6 sigma Expertise: Continual Service Improvement / Service Strategy / Service Design / Service Transition / Service Operation Incl. Disaster Recovery (DR), Business Continuity (BC), Change, Problem, Incident, Release, etc.
Large-scale/Highly Complex Projects: client hosted portfolios, upgrades & migrations of data centers, Merger & Acquisition (M&A), systems integration, server farm & storage array upgrades w/ SLA penalty, etc.
Medium/Small Projects: IAM, i.e. Oracle Identity Manager, NetIQ; MS O365 including Skype for Business; Big Data data mining, data warehouse, Hadoop, ELT, OLAP, Cubes, Business Objects, TIBCO, korn, ab initio, SQL loader, test director; Installation & upgrade NetIQ Access Manager, Oracle Access Manager, SharePoint, VoIP, network, ITSM process, desktop, database, server, O/S, router, application, network utility, single sign-on (SSO), LAN, WAN, web-based front-end to SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.
Application & Database Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache HTTP, Java, SAP Web, .NET, Oracle 9iAS, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
Utility Servers: proxy servers, firewalls, DNS, kiosks, Cisco Security Manager, host intrusion detection systems (HIDs), network intrusion detection systems (NIDs), security & compliance automation, storage area networks (SANs), network attached storage (NAS), Novell Directory Services, mail servers, Microsoft Exchange Server, qmail, IBM Domino, TCP/IP services, Network File System (NFS), content management systems, etc.
Operating & Desktop Systems, Machines: Linux, Windows NT, Windows, Mac OS, Unix, Aegis, Java Desktop Systems, GNOME, Solaris, X Window, Workstations and servers Motorola 68k-based, MIPS-based, Intel IA-32-based, Intel/AMD x85-64 systems. document management systems, Storage solutions, X Window system, PCs, MACs, O/S installation & upgrades, Cray supercomputer, etc.
Network: hubs, network switches, modems, routers, bridges, repeaters, adapters, TCP/IP, NICs, etc.
Data Center: fiber, coax, copper, logistics and asset mgmt, ticket queue mgmt, rack space mgmt, patch cable mgmt, UPS management, HVAC, etc.
Core Competencies: IT Governance, Platform, Project and Process Management / Enterprise and Business Systems Research & Analysis
ITSM/Cloud Expertise: Service Transition / Service Operation / Service Strategy / Service Design / Continual Service Improvement
Enterprise Tools: Confidential, Planview Enterprise,, MS Enterprise Project, MS SharePoint, Atlassian Jira, Open Source Jenkins, CA Service Desk Manager, CA Clarity, Open Workbench, Changepoint, HP Service Anywhere, BMC Remedy, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, et al.
SaaS Change Platform & Process Practice Lead Consultant
Confidential, Iowa City, IA
- Mitigated ITSM Release (w/ DevOps), Change & Incident process risks while driving Enterprise transition of Cloud Service Providers, tools and processes to Confidential Web Services & Confidential Jakarta from Atos & CA SDM12, ensuring successful Enterprise adoption Confidential corporate training of new Confidential -driven processes; convened & chaired Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings; tabled all Request for Changes (RFC), issues and agenda to changes to CAB members; ensured resource forecasting and capacity planning for operational Changes, incl. a rapid DevOps Release environment, across the portfolio using Confidential ; and developed & utilized custom Confidential Portfolio dashboard for monthly report generation, analysis of metrics and executive presentation, requiring some external coding in MS Excel VBA, to meet CIO Enterprise Compliance demands; maintain Change Management Charters, Terms of Reference and change management processes.
ITSM Portfolio Release & Change Manager
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Led portfolio governance of Infrastructure (incl. Identity and Access Management), Application, Middleware and Infrastructure workstreams, Releases and Changes across global Cloud footprint with accountability to identify and mitigate Enterprise operations risk in order to minimize issues and impact; developed and facilitated Enterprise-visible communication plan, actively developing and managing Business & IT stakeholders (E-level Confidential C-level, Offshore, and 3-party), effectively disseminating strategic execution; decreased project delivery schedule and costs of program by developing Change Management strategy to overcome daily backlogs of Emergency RFCs, serving as a member of the Change Advisory Board; and mitigated $B-risk of successful Enterprise-impacting data center project of 5-year Power Distribution Unit (PDU) preventive maintenance activity to ensure uninterrupted global airline operations.
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Managed Cloud-based Release SaaS of the service transition of Planview Enterprise v11.1 Human Capital Management module and Financial Management reporting, including the development of new Workflows within Confidential Eureka and for the overall “demand” of new service requests for the Planview Enterprise tool; consulted for Current v. Future state ITSM Roadmap to upwardly drive CMMI growth, as well as internal branding & marketing and minor Organizational Change Mgmt (OCM) activity; liaised between Planview Enterprise application users and I.T in the analysis, design, testing for application development to ensure optional operational performance that meet business needs; and managed the user story backlog by ensuring that the backlog items are appropriately groomed, prioritized and estimated and that the team fully understood delivery parameters.
Big Data Platform Program Consultant
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Developed big data current & future state program & project charters, conducted business analyses of Commercial Farm & Ranch divisional portal build-outs for UI/UX enterprise revenue activity, including data marts, Java-based applications/UIs, infrastructure, and report generation toward measurable improvement of CIM and ITSM Service Design and Service Transition.
SaaS Platform Solution Integration Consultant
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Provided value-added Client-facing leadership of ITSM process and Service Transition of Confidential Dublin implementation workshops by leading, educating and developing Client resources; and validated client documents and ITSM tool workflow design as a neutral party for 3rd-party delivery to ensure client requirements met goals, objectives, and quality of project deliverables.
Big Data Platform Project Manager
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Drove success of Big Data migrations & Data Architecture pilot through program and project management of ETL (extract, transform, load) / ITSM Service Delivery for internal business clients looking to improve marketing strategies by data mining for embedded value latent within corporate data warehouses.