- An experienced Program Management consultant for mission - critical applications with $B revenue risk, Confidential Henderson has delivered and managed the operations of Enterprise portfolios with six sigma quality assurance, ensuring uninterrupted service and bottom line value.
- Confidential ’s broad IT technical management experience, including infrastructure and data warehousing, enables his successful Program management of Subject Matter Expertise across all IT service management process disciplines through a cross-matrixed organization of end users, 3rd-party vendors, on & offshore teams, PMOs, CoEs and Sr. & Executive stakeholders.
- He provides measurable qualitative & quantitative results by leveraging a growing knowledge base of best practices and experiences, with a foundation of an MBA in Management of Information Systems and focus of Lean Six Sigma.
- Transforms technological business scenarios w/ disruptive challenges, orchestrates enablement of ongoing innovation, and drives to deliver measurable, successful Enterprise and Cloud-level technology transformation portfolios and programs; steers Process improvements, Tool & Technology adoptions and People adaptation that ensure strategic alignment to Executive roadmap, vision and mission.
Core Competencies: IT Governance, Platform, Project and Process Management / Enterprise and Business Systems Research & Analysis
ITSM/Cloud Expertise: Service Transition / Service Operation / Service Strategy / Service Design / Continual Service Improvement
Enterprise Tools: ServiceNow, Planview Enterprise,, MS Enterprise Project, MS SharePoint, Atlassian Jira, Open Source Jenkins, CA Service Desk Manager, CA Clarity, Open Workbench, Changepoint, HP Service Anywhere, BMC Remedy, et al.
SaaS Change Platform & Process Practice Lead Consultant
Confidential, Iowa City, IA
- Directed corporate program of operational Changes and drove quality through effective management oversight of project schedules, scopes and costs to changes impacting Enterprise operations, by ensuring effective resource forecasting and capacity planning across the global Enterprise, and by developing and maintaining executive business stakeholder relationships; managed Enterprise program risks of day-to-day IT Operations and Enterprise transformations to ITSM Processes Release (w/ DevOps), Change & Incident and Tools during change over of Cloud Service Providers to Amazon Web Services & ServiceNow Jakarta from Confidential & CA SDM12 ensuring 100% satisfaction of IT Executive Steering Committee oversight; conducted program training and ensured Enterprise adoption in the areas of ServiceNow, related ITSM processes and areas of Corporate Compliance through the development of customized ServiceNow training materials and related ITSM process documents and maintained Change Management Charters, Terms of Reference and change management processes; and convened & chaired Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, tabled all corporate Request for Changes ( Confidential ), logged, tracked and managed issues and agendas to closure, and generated & distributed daily reports to the IT community at-large; as well as developed custom ServiceNow dashboards with custom ServiceNow reports for sr. leadership consumption, requiring some external coding in MS Excel VBA.
ITSM Portfolio Release & Change Manager
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Governed portfolio of Enterprise schedules and scope w/ cost impacts to Infrastructure, Application, and Middleware workstreams of Releases and Changes across global Cloud footprint with accountability to identify and mitigate Enterprise operations risk in order to minimize issues and impact; mitigated $B-risk of successful Enterprise-impacting data center project of 5-year Power Distribution Unit (PDU) preventive maintenance activity and global firewall refresh to ensure uninterrupted operations; developed and facilitated Enterprise-visible communication plans to effectively manage Business & IT stakeholders (E-level thru C-level, Offshore, and 3-party) expectation, effectively disseminating strategic execution; and decreased project delivery schedule and costs of program by developing Change Management strategy to overcome daily backlogs of Emergency RFCs, serving as a member of the Change Advisory Board.
SaaS PPM Platform Project & Release Manager
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Managed Cloud-based Release SaaS of the service transition of Planview Enterprise v11.1 Human Capital Management module and Financial Management reporting, incl. the development of new Workflows within ServiceNow Eureka and for the overall “demand” of new service requests for the Planview Enterprise tool; consulted for Current v.
- Future state ITSM Roadmap to upwardly drive CMMI growth, as well as internal branding & marketing and minor Organizational Change Mgmt (OCM) activity; liaised between Planview Enterprise application users and I.T in the analysis, design, testing for application development to ensure optimal operational performance that meet business needs; and managed the user story backlog by ensuring that the backlog items are appropriately groomed, prioritized and estimated and that the team fully understood delivery parameters.
Big Data Platform Program Consultant
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Developed big data current & future state program & project charters, conducted business analyses of Commercial Farm & Ranch divisional portal build-outs for UI/UX enterprise revenue activity, including data marts, Java-based applications/UIs, infrastructure, and report generation toward measurable improvement of CIM and ITSM Service Design and Service Transition.
SaaS Platform Solution Integration Consultant
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Provided value-added Client-facing leadership of ITSM process and Service Transition of ServiceNow Dublin implementation workshops by leading, educating and developing Client resources; and validated client documents and ITSM tool workflow design as a neutral party for 3rd-party delivery to ensure client requirements met goals, objectives, and quality of project deliverables.
Big Data Platform Project Manager
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Drove success of Big Data migrations & Data Architecture pilot through program and project management of ETL (extract, transform, load) / ITSM Service Delivery for internal business clients looking to improve marketing strategies by data mining for embedded value latent from data lakes and data warehouses.
ITSM Release & Change Process Consultant
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Served on Change Advisory Board and conducted business case analyses & decisions for release projects seeking exceptions to the Change policy; and consulted on COBIT, SOX and ITSM based audit reports for enterprise-wide rollout of Release Management process and its impacts to Change Management by leveraging Forrester case studies of world-class enterprise release strategies.