- Looking for professional career in Biomedical Informatics
- To utilize my educational background in Health Care IT, SAS, MATLAB, & laboratory experience, my strong organizational skills and ability to work well with people.
- Basic computer Skills including Mac , Windows 2010, 2007
- Various databases including Microsoft access
- Microsoft office suites: Excel, Power Point and MS Word.
- Clinical trials and Data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and great networking skills.
- Self-motivated, Honest, Hard working, and takes on challenges with great enthusiasm
- Laboratory skills with four years of experience
- Multilingual (English, Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish).
Proposal and thesis on SAS analysis in order to incorporate Informatics with Nutrition.
RWJ/UMDNJ Medical School Librarian
- Assist Medical Students and Physicians with research and database search.
Confidential,Piscataway, NJ, May 2009 to Present
- Assist students, Professors and visitors with research, book search and book charges.
- Manage the library and MENTOR TRAINEE librarians with their questions on helping patrons.
Telecommunication: Called current students, Parents, Alumnus to inform them about current University activities and resources and encouraging parents to get involved with helping to advance University resources.
Confidential,May 2011-Aug 2011
- Sign patients into the facility. Make appointments to meet with the nurse, nutritionist, physician or a trainer. Having interaction with patients and many health administrators.
Confidential,Jan 2009- Present
- Organize trips to the national foundation, to volunteer and support the foundation
- Started an affiliated program at Rutgers University NJ
- Intern: Organize events, Visit Children at the hospitals, Raise money for Children with Cancer.
Confidential,Jan 2009- 2011
- Founder of theChildhood Leukemia Foundation chapter at Rutgers University. Educate Rutgers students about Leukemia.
- Applied for and utilize grants to hold events, meetings and trips to raise awareness. Organize events to raise money for children with cancer.
- Volunteer at the national Foundation and Hospitals (i.e. St. Peter’s Children Hospital Cancer Ward).
- Organize general meetings to raise awareness among Rutgers Students
Attended Dentistry Seminars for Students at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Worked with HIV clinic to promote free HIV testing for students and people living in the New Brunswick community.
- Shadowing with a Team of four Dentists & dental Hygienist in East Brunswick, NJ for 6 months
- Observed the Interact with the patients who visit the clinic
- Observed various procedures performed on Patients, such as Root Canal, Surgery, filling, extraction
- Shadowed Nutritionists at various clinics and Health centers.
- Active Member of Rutgers Pre Dental Club and AMSA (American Medical Society)
Masters in Biomedical Informatics
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition