- Statistical Programming. SAS for statistical data analysis, numerical modeling
- Statistical analysis of experimental data: simple and multiple linear regression, ANOVA and ANCOVA, simple and multiple logistic regression, and survival analysis
- Design of application and integration for flow cytometers: tolerance analysis, refining specifications, supply agreement, cost reduction
- Completed full circle of new product development from concept feasibility study to product prototyping and transferring to manufacture
- Proficient in Matlab, Labview for numerical modeling and data analysis
- Worked on ad - hoc engineering reports and created documentation
- Validated works of other programmers at CRO or in-house
Data Analysis Consultant
- Analyzed and summarized blood plasma data, to test model of bacteria photoinactivation
- Processed and analyzed X-ray laboratory data using own data readout software, Excel, and fitting of data distributions.
- validation and verification consultant validation of SAS programs which created datasets using reverse-engineering concept.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Program Engineer II, research and development
- Generated queries in analyzing and summarizing inappropriate, illogical and/or inconsistent values