- SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SAS/Graph, SAS/Macro, SAS/SQL, SAS/ODS, SAS/Report.
- Oracle Clinical, SQL Server, PL/SQL and MS Access.
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook, SAS ODS.
- SAS v 9.3/8.0.
- UNIX, WINDOWS, MS - DOS.
Clinical SAS Programmer
- Good knowledge on MedRA and WHO drug and controlled terminology.
- Data standardization to teh SDTM domains as per teh 3.1.3 and 3.2 SDTM IG versions and specifications provided by teh client.
- Developed teh ADaM datasets as per teh 1.0 ADaM IG version.
- Write QC codes by implementing various statistical procedures like FREQ, MEANS, UNIVARIATE, SUMMARY, TRANSPOSE, SQL and PRINT.
- Optimized performance using Data Validation and Data Cleaning .
- Created CRT’s (Case Report Tabulations) and listing reports using Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) Model.
- CRF annotation . Created CRT's (Case Report Tabulations) using CDISC standards.
- Design and implement statistical reporting processes for regular data collection and clinical data analysis. Involved in analysis of Phase I, II and III Clinical Trials.
- Created SAS Customized Reports using various reporting procedures for FDA submissions.
- Produce tables and listings for Clinical Study Reports.
- Develop routine SAS macros to create tables.
- Performed statistical analysis, generated Ad hoc reports for Data Management .