- SAS, SAS Enterprise, R, SQL
- PowerPoint, Excel (pivot table, VLOOKUP, and macro)
- Gather, analyze and present economic, real estate market data, and property market trends from multiple sources in support of decision - making
- Perform real estate marketing analysis, statistical modeling, and in-depth industry research
- Using SQL to retrieve data from database; Using SAS to clean and transform data; conducting statistical analysis including Wilcoxon Signed Rank-Sum Test, Paired T-Test, etc.
- Developing SAS statistical programs, drafted technical reports, participated in communicating results of analysis.
- Assisting GAO (Government Accountability Office) with their data request (data aggregation).
Metrics/ Data Analyst
- Supporting efforts to collect, compile, validate, interpret, and analyze information, formulas, and metrics, using custom developed code in R and SQL
- Maintaining and verifying the accuracy of data; taking corrective steps to improve data quality
Data Analyst Intern
- Partner with business users and corporate IT to use R and SQL to acquire, manage, and analyze data and report results, including daily operations related tasks, data capture tasks, and presentation tasks
- Ensure data quality, identify, and resolve issues with data of a logical or mathematical nature, identify trends in large datasets, use Tableau to produce interactive data visualization products to share information with analysts and report generators
Project Assistant Intern
- Conducting research on the DC Labor Market, including how LMI can influence alignment decisions and how students can easily access LMI while making decisions on their coursework
- Conducting data entry and data analysis with SQL, SAS and Excel, sorting and verifying data for accuracy, creating pivot tables, organizing supplemental support.
- Conducting data visualization and providing helpful advice for future program.