- Resourceful and Research Oriented SAS Analytics professional, with around 4 years of experience in application development, manipulation, data analysis, process optimization.
- Strong abilities in problem solving, data analysis and complex reports generation.
- Proficientin SAS SAS /BASE, SAS /MACRO, SAS /ACCESS, SAS /SQL, SAS /STAT, SAS /GRAPH, SAS /Reports, SAS /ODS and managing software quality/functionality testing.
- Proficient in Requirement elicitation, refining requirements and data mapping.
- Proficient in inferring results and writing analytical reports.
- Strong fundamentals in Business Statistics, Mathematical Statistical Analysis, Linear Algebra and financial mathematics concepts.
- Experience in programming for generating graphs, data listings and tables using data steps, procedures, SQL and SAS macros.
- Experience in developing application for data updates, data cleansing and reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics, and mindset to work hard to achieve client's objectives on time.
- Skilled in extracting, manipulating data, and creating Data Sets from various sources like Excel, flat files, Access database using PROC IMPORT techniques and SQL pass through facility.
SAS/Base, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS/Access, SAS/Macros, SAS EnterpriseGuide, SAS/Graph, SAS/ODS, SAS BI
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Interacting extensively with end users on requirement gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Involved with key departments to analyze areas and discuss the primary model requirements for the project.
- Documented methodology, data reports and model results and communicated with the Project Team / Manager to share the knowledge.
- Developed complex SAS Macros to simplify SAS code and effectively reduce coding time.
- Imported Data from relational database into SAS files per detailed specifications.
- Performed complex statistical analysis using PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC REG and PROC ANOVA.
- Extensively used SAS procedures such as PRINT, REPORT, TABULATE, FREQ, MEANS, SUMMARY, TRANSPOSE and Data Null for producing ad - hoc and customized reports and external files.
- Developed Income statements & Balance sheets in MS Excel.
- Performed data analysis, statistical analysis, generated reports, listings and graphs using SAS tools.
- Move the data from development to the production side and schedule to run the process over Control- M and SAS management console.
- Performed Consumer profiling, Sales forecasting and testing of financial and business models.
- Effectively prepared and published various performance reports and presentations.
Environment: SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, SAS/ETS, SAS/CONNECT, SASEnterprise Guide, SAS Visual Analytics (VA).
Confidential, Reno, Nevada
- Interacted with Risk Managers and Analysts to define targeted customer segments
- Extract, transform and load datasets with basic modelling variables for each segment type
- Manipulated and updated the tables as per specifications
- Performed data cleaning by analyzing and eliminating duplicate and inaccurate data using PROC FREQ, PROC COMPAR, PROC UNIVARIATE, and macros in SAS
- Maintained consistency of SAS variables formats and sorted various datasets using PROC SORT and merged them using MERGE
- Prepared ad-hoc reports, documenting SAS work, and directing SAS outputs to RTF and HTML files through SAS ODS facility
- Developed complex SAS macros to simplify SAS code and effectively reduce coding time
- Involved in gathering, analyzing and documenting business and technical requirements
- Performed complex statistical analysis using PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC REG, and PROC ANOVA
- Worked on advance querying the database using SAS Enterprise guide in calculating and computing columns, using filters, manipulated and prepare the data for reporting and statistical summarization
- Involved in designing the project and process flow diagrams using SAS Enterprise Guide
- Used SQL and PROC SQL for ad-hoc report programming and creation of the ad-hoc reports for marketing research data
- Extensively used Data Null and SAS procedures such as PRINT, REPORT, TABULATE, FREQ, MEANS, SUMMARY and TRANSPOSE for producing ad-hoc and customized reports and external files
- Performed data analysis, statistical analysis, generated reports, listings and graphs using SAS tools
Environment: SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ODS, MS Excel, SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Imported raw data files into new datasets using PROC IMPORT and modified existing datasets using PROC SORT, SET, MERGE, INFORMAT, FORMAT and condition statements.
- Performed tests on import programs, analyze results, and modify programs.
- Provided daily progress reports and holds progress meetings.
- Used SAS data steps, procedures and functions to create analysis datasets, tabulation datasets and listing datasets as per BRD.
- Proficiency in importing different types of external files (Excel, CSV, txt, etc.) into SAS library and exporting SAS data sets as external files using Import/Export Wizard, PROC IMPORT, PROC EXPORT, and SAS DATA steps.
- Provided summary reports and do statistical analysis using macros.
- Sorting, printing and summarizing the SAS data and modifying and combining SAS datasets (sort, set, merge).
- Successfully published monthly data and claims trend reports using SAS ODS (Output Delivery System).
- Invoked several previous written SAS macros to create tables, and listings.
- Verified the accuracy and completeness of work in order to deliver quality solutions that improve of operations.
Environment : SAS/BASE 9.1, SAS/MACROS, SAS/SQL, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/STAT.