A challenging and a rewarding position within your organization as a Biostatistician, Statistical Data Analyst/SAS Programmer
- Accomplished Masters of Science Degree
- Accomplished Bachelors of Science Degree
- Associate Degree in SAS Programming
- Obtained a certificate course on SPSS
- Project completed on A Study in Nonstationary Time Series: S&P CNX NIFTY and commodities.
Computer Programming& Tools
- Statistics Tools : SAS Programming and SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000,, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Knowing Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C++, SAS, SPSS, Matlab, Lotus 1-2-3
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods routinely used in clinical trials
- Advanced knowledge of processes for planning, conducting, data processing, analysis and reporting of clinical trials.
- Proficient use of statistical analysis software (SAS).
- Uncommon ability to select and use training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Expert in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Solid understanding of the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Assist in strategy formation and decision making
- Established familiarity with SAS programming to execute time series analysis, set up the ARIMA model and check the significance for the hypothesis
- Generated reports by examining data distribution and mapping data into charts and graphs
- Have experience with the statistics capacitated productive works for three years.
- Have thorough knowledge with the relevant course work suitable for the statistical field
- SAS to fit Cox semi parametric proportional hazards survival, models to assess the results of treatment
Professional Strengths at a Glance
- Fast Learner
- Deadline supported work capacity
- Skills to cool under pressure
- Projected goal orientation
- Analytical in nature
- Meticulous characteristics
- Problem Solving and decision making
- Statistical Analysis and solutions
Confidential, Wauchula Florida
Statistician (February 2010 – Current)
- Provide data processing along with statistical results..
- Duties include statistical analyses, coding and derivation of variables, and preparation of reports and presentations.
- Analysis and programming in SAS.
- Use statistical technique and design statistical model to make forecasts
- Prepare ad-hoc reports
- Involved in every aspect of survey procedures including research and development, sales, marketing, and data analysis
Biostatistician (August 2007 – November 2009)
- Provide statistical expertise to design clinical trials, define and execute analyses and interpret statistical results.
- Define analysis endpoints, statistical methodology and sample size for clinical trials.
- Efficiently provide accurate, statistically appropriate outputs included in protocols, statistical analysis plans, study reports and regulatory submission documents.
- Confirm accuracy of statistical outputs produced by CROs.
- Provide timely, high-quality review of clinical trial documents (e.g., protocols, case report forms, study reports) and outsourcing documents (e.g., proposals, task orders and change orders).
- Provide statistical input to drug development and submission plans.
- Contribute to definition of strategies to address statistical questions from regulatory authorities.
- Contribute to definition of project level database, analysis and reporting standards.
- Comply with all applicable regulatory requirements, standards and procedures.
Statistician (May 2006 – July 2007)
- Developed close working relationships with other members of the Statistics team
- Assisted with problem solving and the provision of statistical support across Canada Operations.
- Performed quality data analysis using relevant tools and techniques.
- Supported others in the use of Statistics.