- SAS Certified Base SAS Professional.
- Experience of one year in Banking (Credit Cards) industry.
- Familiarity with statistical and analytical tools and software.
- Good team leader with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Capability of organizing, coordinating and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Persistent, Self - Confident, Organized and highly result oriented.
Programming Languages: R, SAS, SPSS, C, C++, Java, SQL
Tools: MS: Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Windows 7
- Responsible for credit underwriting and analysis of Loan Against Shares and Credit Cards.
- Prepared Financial Analysis tool for the product Loan Against shares.
- Worked in the team for making detailed processes for Loan Against Shares.
Environment : Excel, SAS/BASE, SAS/SQL
- Analyzed the rise in the Confidential ridership and crowded exits.
- Studied the comparison between Confidential and various other large Transit Systems in United States.
- Forecasted the number of exits for the most crowded stations using Time Series Analysis and ARIMA.
Tools: R/ R studio.
- Analyzed and identified the reasons for usage of suburban trains through statistical methods such as factor analysis, binary logistic regression, time series Analysis.
- Studied the effectiveness of the new coaches.
- Analyzed which of the new projects is the most effective to tackle the crowds during peak hours and to predict the required number of services for future demand.
Tools: SAS/BASE, SPSS, Excel.