- A self - motivated individual with strong statistical background and is proficient with data-based problem solving. Certificate advanced SAS programmer. Previous experiences include data manipulation, programming, planning of project, management and analysis. Participate effectively and enthusiastically into teamwork.
- SAS Programming
- R programming
- Visual Basic Language
- Microsoft Excel
- Modeling epidemiology and transmission of 3 MLVA allelic types in different cow cohorts.
- Experienced in experimental design and analysis of categorical data and non-parametric data.
- Created SAS and R programs to implement ordinary logistic regressions and mixed-effects logistic regressions. Perform model diagnostics and selections. Generate figures, tables and summarize results for analysis reports.
- Professional in statistical inference of regression results and apply SQL language on statistical analysis of large dataset.
- Use Arc GIS to create GIS data layers, apply SQL language on statistical analysis of different layers.
- Created SAS programs to implement regression models include, linear regression models, linear mixed models, generalized linear models and generalized linear mixed models, based on traffic flow data and data related to air pollutions.
- Perform model diagnostics and selections. Perform survival analysis, power/sample size estimation.
- Professional in statistical inference of results.
- Performed data mining and integration of longitudinal parasitic disease surveillance data.
- Data collection via field work - environmental sampling of pathogen tracer experiment in irrigation systems.
- Performed ordinary logistic regression, interpretation of results and statistical analysis reports