- An experienced and certified SAS programmer looking for a position to apply my skillet to contribute to the growth of the company by growing personally.
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS9 with more than three years of experience.
- Strong knowledge involving all phases (I - IV) of clinical trials.
- Complete knowledge of drug development process, Statistical principles and procedures.
- Expert in the usage of SAS software for data entry, retrieval, management and mining of data.
- Superior skills in analysing and coordinating data, generating reports, tables, listings, and graphs according to Statistical Analysis Plan, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and departmental guidelines. This involved use of statistical procedures such as REPORT, SUMMARY, EXPORT, GLM, FREQ, TTEST, TABULATE, MEANS, UNIVARIATE, REG, LIFETEST, GPLOT, ANOVA and CORR.
- Proficiency in using various SAS tools like SAS/BASE, SAS MACROS, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS ODS, CDISC SDTM, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/CONNECT and SAS SQL.
- Experience in debugging, validating and improving on existing SAS programs.
- Good understanding of standards specific to clinical trials such as CDISC, SDTM, ADaM, MedDRA, and WHODRUG.
- Experience in developing SAS Programs using Procs, Macros and applications for data cleaning, programming, reporting, and documentation.
- Experience with Data Manipulations, Informats and Formats.
- Experience with concatenating, interleaving, and merging SAS datasets.
- Able to prioritize work by taking initiative under pressure to meet quality and productivity within the stipulated timeframe to meet the project requirements.
- Good team player with excellent communicational and organizational skills with the will and determination to succeed.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
Languages: C and SQL.
Databases: MS Access 97/2K.
Office Tools: MS-OFFICE, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FTP Tool.
Statistical Software: SAS 9.1, 9.2.
SAS Procs: SQL, REPORT, MEANS, UNIVARIATE, CORR, REG, TABULATE, FREQ, CHART, SORT, SUMMARY, CONTENTS, FORMAT, IMPORT, EXPORT, APPEND, TRANSPOSE, PLOT, ANOVA
- Extracting the data from various internal and external databases (Oracle, DB2, Excel spread sheets) using SAS/ACCESS, SAS/INPUT, Proc CDISC etc.
- Creating and deriving the datasets, listings and summary tables for various phases of clinical trials.
- Developing the SAS programs for listings & tables for data review & presentation including adhoc reports, CRTs as per CDISC, patients listing mapping of safety database and safety tables.
- Involved in mapping, pooling and analysis of clinical study data for safety.
- Using the Base SAS (MEANS, FREQ, SUMMARY, TABULATE, REPORT etc.) and SAS/STAT procedures (REG, GLM, ANOVA, and UNIVARIATE etc.) for summarization, Cross-Tabulations and statistical analysis purposes.
- Developing the Macros at various instances for automating listings and graphing of clinical data for analysis.
- Validating and QC of the efficacy and safety tables.
- Creating the Ad hoc reports using the SAS procedures and used ODS statements and PROC TEMPLATE to generate different output formats like HTML, PDF and excel to view them in the web browser.
- Performing data extraction from various repositories and pre-process data when applicable.
- Generating the demographic tables, adverse events and serious adverse events reports.
Clinical SAS Programmer
- Responsible for creating SAS data sets for analysis following the information stated in Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) by extracting raw data from different databases.
- Worked on different Phases of clinical trials and was involved with creating, testing and maintaining SAS programs for clinical studies according to company standard procedures.
- Programmed using SAS for clinical trials, applications with heavy use of Macros and SQL procedures.
- Used SAS to analyze clinical data from CRFs, created SAS data sets for analysis, and generated efficacy and safety reports.
- Generated Listings/Tables, ad-hoc summaries using new and existing SAS programs.
- Converted MS-Access documents, MS-Excel, Oracle tables into SAS data sets.
- Used TRANSPOSE, UNIVARIATE, SUMMARY, MEANS, FREQ, and SQL, GPLOT and GCHART procedures.
- Worked on BASE, STAT, ACCESS, MACROS, CONNECT and GRAPH procedures.
- Generated reports using PROC Tabulate, PROC Report, Data Null, SAS/Arrays, PROC SQL and MACROS.
- Generated tables, listings, and graphs for FDA submissions as per 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines.
Environment: SAS/BASE, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/MACRO, SAS/STAT, Windows NT.