Sr SAS Programmer/Developer
- Designing, Analyzing and developing web - based Systems in support of The Consumer Expenditure Survey Program(CE).
- Creating new programs as needed in SQL, and SAS Using SAS 9.3 and 9.4.
- Modifying implementing, testing and maintain SAS programs. .
- Use of Linux extensively, including shell scripting.
- Engineering and application architecture associated with client network and computer environments.
- Improving the performance of delivery systems which include oracle, SAS, and Sybase. t.
- Downloading and Uploading data from different Platforms.
- Providing requirements analysis work products for client’s systems such as Use Cases and Use case Surveys for IT systems we are developing.
- Extensive use of SAS Macros, and SAS Code and Procedures.
- Developing test cases and test scripts to perform acceptance and integration testing.
Senior SAS BI Developer
- Extensive Use of Base SAS 9.4 For Coding and Testing according to Rules and Specifications, laid out by Employer, and for Reporting.
- Use of SAS Logon Manager
- Use of SAS Web Report Studio.
- Extensive use of SAS Business Intelligence Platform including Enterprise Guide (EG) 6.1 For Creating and Testing Stored Procedures and Creating/Testing Prompts.
- Use of SAS Management Console 9.4 for registering Metadata, and for creating Shared Prompts, and other tasks.
- Use of SAS Portal for Viewing Output and/Customer Testing of Stored Procedures.
- Use of SAS ODS Graphics Editor 9.41 for Output in various Formats(HTML, etc).
- Some use of SAS Enterprise Miner Client, 13.2 for Machine Learning/ testing
- Extensive use of SQL Management Studio for Querying, and Testing in SQL
- Some use of Information Map Studio 4.4, mainly for testing/comparing..df
- Extensive use of SAS Intranet
- Heavy use of SAS Macros and Use of Microsoft Excel.
Data Analyst/ SAS Programmer/Developer
- Used SAS Enterprise Guide for Creation of EG Projects. Extensively used SAS, SQL and Excel. This role required extensive skills in SAS, SQL and other technologies. also Identified ways to enhance performance and streamline operations.
- Maintained data infrastructure for development of scripts for regular processes.
- Ensured that I/O capabilities with the principal Oracle database functioned properly; Interacted with the Mainframe
- Wrote SAS Code
- Wrote SQL Code
- Use of SAS Intranet for outputs in html.
- Communicated and presented data in any format the Client desired to see data.
- Formulated a system for seamlessly integrating all of the components together
- Searched the BDW(Bank Data Warehouse) to Create reports from the teradata repository for Ad-Hoc Reports, including Daily, Weekly and monthly Reports.
- Created output for the Dash Board.
- Modified the BOBJ Platform(Business Objects). Performed queries, using Teradata SQL, Against the Platform. Creating reports.