- Seeking a challenging position in the organization that offers me generous opportunities to explore & outshine in the field of SAS Programming.
- 1 year 7 months of experience in SAS PROGRAMMING.
- Expertise in Data Import/Export via SAS Data Steps, using SAS Proc Import, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/SQL and SAS/ODS.
- Expertise in Data Manipulations using SAS data step, procedures such as SAS Formats/ Informats, Merge, Proc Append, Proc Sort, Proc Transpose.
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis, Producing Reports, Analysis Datasets, Summaries and TLG (Tables, Listings, Graphs).
- Used SAS/MACROS to access, extract, modify, merge, and analyze data, and to generate statistical analysis outputs including tables, listings, graphs and reports.
- Work proficiency SAS /BASE, SAS/MACROS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/SQL & PROC/Print, PROC/Summary etc.
- Extensively involved in Data cleaning.
- Excellent organizational, teamwork, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent professional with experience across MIS Management, Administration & Operations. Gained extensive experience in MIS reports on various scenarios
- Strong record of delivering superior performances consistently throughout the career span. Capable of building cohesive and committed teams and driving their efforts to maximize overall productivity.
SAS Tools: SAS/BASE, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/MACROS, SAS/ODS, SAS/TABULATE, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/STAT.
Proficient in: Computer Hardware, Installation of software, LAN, WAN, Internet, MS - Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access, MS-Power point), MIS in MS-Excel/MS-Access. Possess good knowledge of Visual Basic. Expertise in Automation Reports in Excel, VBA, Advanced functions such as Sumproduct, Vlookup, Hlookup, Index & Match, Sumif(s), Countif(s), Pivot Tables, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting, Nested formulas and If conditions & MS Access, Create Tables, Connect Various Tables, Create Data Forms, Build Queries, Macros .
SAS BASE Programmer
- Generating volumes of data based on business rules for application and volumetric testing.
- Coordinating with the team members in generating required data.
- Testing the installation and usage of solution by following the documentation guide written by technical writer under the guidance of team members.
- Writing Test Scenario’s and test cases basing Requirements document.
- Prepared customized reports to help client provide a strong competency in understanding risk and accordingly perform better customer selection and customer satisfaction.
- Deleting or replacing missing values in the datasets by using SAS statements and procedures like PROC FREQ AND PROC MEANS.
- Combined data from various sources to create SAS data sets by using Set and Merge for generating Reports.
- Worked with complex datasets to extract customized reports using PROC SQL, PROC SORT, PROC REPORT, and PROC MEANS for creating a preferred list of customers as per the given requirements from business analysts.
- Generated output files in text format, HTML, PDF and RTF format using SAS/ODS.
Assistant Manager (Data Analyst, MIS & CRM Management)
- To supervise activities of MIS staff.
- Identify critical business issues and develop workable solutions for customers as well as MIS associates.
- Remarkable ability to analyze and interpret Payment data and Payment reports & MIS.
- Database management using Advance Excel - Macros, Advance Filter, Functions & Formulas, Pivot table, Goal Seek, Importing & exporting data, validations, Develop Excel Templates & Access.
- Review of expenses report and find methods for cost cutting and increasing the revenue of the company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Monitoring several reports as - Call analyzing, sales & resale revenue reports, and develop methods to have control on it.
- Web Research for the competitors for the price valuation, market trends and motivating the customers for the quality product.
- Leading the team of 5 Executives to achieve targets in required Timeframe.
- To make Identify, recommend, and manage deployment of “best of breed” hardware and software upgrades and purchases for Finance and Administration.
- Prepare and manage the Management Information Systems & Dynamic Online CRM Operating Systems.
- Monitor our operation team to improve their productivity & make operation process perfect
- To Develop and maintain documentation, procedures, security, and of staff members and end users of Dynamic CRM system.
- To maintain professional expertise in administrative computing systems and technology.
MIS & Data Analyst (Operations)
- Accountable for timely preparation of MIS reports and disseminating it to higher authority
- Undertake regular follow-ups of Audit Reply for Confidential ’s and clear their discrepancy rose by the Auditors.
- Maintain coordination with all departments including all cell of Operation Deptt., for clearance of Audit Queries.
- Coordinate with Accounts Deptt., for Solving Financial discrepancies of Branch Managers.
- Successfully developed an application to maintaining & automated Audit MIS in Visual Basic and Access.
- Provide various MIS formats to our Confidential ’s and prepare consolidated MIS for all Operation Departments.
- Maintaining data of business performance for better decision making & strategy formulation
- Lead efforts in developing & executing best practices & standard operating procedures targeting at organizational excellence.
- Manage all the administrative & official activities while maintaining the healthy work environment & discipline. Sending the MIS & other Business Plane Report for all the touch point
- Monitor Executives productivity, Track Target V/S of retailers and distributor and compile performance report and provide feedback to the top management for process enhancement.
- Work closely with various internal departments for smooth execution of various activities
- Accountable for handling Business Database Management, Vendor Management, Facility management, MIS Preparation & Automation, Data Capturing and Data Cleaning
- Handling & providing solution to our Valuable Domestic and Confidential Customers.
- Manage all the daily business data collecting from our promoters compile the data Generate detailed daily business report.
- Maintain Track of timely follow-ups & Coordinate with Customers to ensure they don’t miss out their payments.
- Preparation of Salary Detailed files to our major clients.
- Capture MOP’s (Measurement of Performance) and maintained salary & MOP reports & data.
- Prepared MOP (Measurement of Performance) for Confidential Bank Delhi Confidential through which Management receives information about the quality of work.
- Coordinate to various departments and getting their feedback about the Process.
- Brief Study of Process then Monitor, Implement the process to smooth functioning & Error free work.
- Presentation the MOP’s by making Progress Chart of various process.