- 20 years as an Information Systems professional, having accumulated a vast range of experience and exposure to a variety of systems and applications. Proficient in software technologies such as EDI and SAS.
- Role as an IT Developer is and has been to provide knowledge, development, implementation, support and also leadership to clients based on theirs needs and requirements.
- Have worked with many applications such as SAS, SQL, EDI and COBOL to name a few and also over several platforms such as UNIX, Linux, NT and MVS.
- Very familiar with a number of tools such as FTP, AS2, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UtlraEdit. TOAD, FileAid, SAS/Access, Shell Script, DB2 Stored Procedures and SAS/Connect
HARDWARE: Sun Solaris UNIX, Linux, MVS, VM, Windows NT/ XP, ES9000, IBM OS/390
SOFTWARE: EDI(Application Integrator 4.1, 5.0 and 5.2, Enterprise 7.6, Gentran and Transettlement translators) SASV8, SAS Macros, SAS Graphics, AS/AF, SAS FSP, PC SAS, COBOL II, PL/SQL, PANVALET, LIBRARIAN, ENDEVOR, CHANGEMAN (Source Management), MS Excel, MS Project
DATABASES: DB2, CICS, IMS DB/DC, IDMS and Oracle
Confidential, Pike Creek, DE
- Project assignment to developed EDI 820 end user payment report using
- Map development for various GXS clients using style sheets and client map spec documents
- Using X12, EDIFACT, SAP I - Docs, AI, Trandev5.2, Workbench
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
- As a member of Medicare & Pharmacy Ad-hoc reporting team assigned to generate reports and analyze data using SAS,SQL, Oracle, MS Access, SQL Plus, Hummingbird, SAS Enterprise Guide, COBOL, DB2 and JCL
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Project assignment to develop, test and integrate 2 new EDI trading partners within clients existing structure.
- Used Unix,Oracle,X12,GXS/AI,TGEG,Easylink,SFTP,FTP,COBOL,DB2,JCL,SPUFI,VisualSourcesafe Panvalet.