- SAS Certified Professional (V6) with more than 20 years experience in the Research & Analysis/SAS arena, and 3 years administering the SAS contract.
- Specifically have served as senior SAS programmer and Windows Server Administrator, and have acquired proficiency in SAS programming language, Oracle, Sybase, Unix, SPSS, IBM Mainframe TSO and JCL, MicroSoft Office, all of which are discussed further in this resume.
- Develop, automate, and document a series of management reports on processing applications for the Immigrant Investor program.
- Re - engineer the report programs to use the ultimate source data directly, rather than intermediate derived data.
Technologies Used: Enterprise Guide, SAS Studio, SAS/Oracle, SAS ODBC and Stored Processes Server.
- Centralized and simplified the SAS computing environment for the Congressional Research Service.
- Inventoried and assessed existing SAS installations.
- Interviewed SAS users in depth to determine the SAS products and modules they required.
- Prepared document describing the recommended new environment, products, and modules.
- Assisted with installation to the new server; helped resolve initial user problems.
- Prepared document describing the new environment as built; document detailing disaster recovery process and resources; document outlining basic activities of SAS Administrator for that environment.
Technologies Used: SAS Management Console, MS Office, MS Vizio
Sr. SAS Programmer/developer
- Convert Mainframe programs that generate case-management listings on Payroll matters to Oracle-based system under Unix (CSBSelect, DMDC1 DEERACT, XMLYCURA), and update them with new features.
- XMLYCURA changes reduced processing time by 2/3. Design and prototype new Case Management Listings (Anniversaries, Big Change, Detail Change, Status Counts).
- Prepare tables and graphs on PHS Staff composition, seniority, and age (Active Duty, Certificates, LoS Chart).