I desire to be an entry level SAS Programmer, who has extensive experience in design and analysis of experiments, research data management, statistical methods selection/improvement, and writing protocols.
SPSS, SAS, Minitab, OriginLab, MATLAB, Tableau, C++, java, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Led a research team taking charge of design and analysis of experiments and protocol improvement.
- Accomplished experiments in two incubators instead of two, each of which costs 1200 dollars, by designing split plot experiments.
- Discovered an effective approach to distinguish five instars of Manduca sexta’s larval stage to accurately start measurement.
- Saved half year's research time and 1000 dollars' funding by modifying research protocol, while ensuring the correctness and accuracy of measurement.
- Reasonably explained the relationships between food assimilation, growth, metabolism and cellular damage by selecting appropriate statistical methods and conducting data analysis using SPSS and SAS.
- Converted experimental data into attractive and simple tables, charts and curves for team members by SAS.
- Tested the relationship between cellular damage and five independent variables by principal component analysis using SAS.
- Demonstrated fundamental theoretical prediction by fitting a multiple linear regression model based on the first and second principal components.
- Interpreted linear regression statistical results into biological principles and concluded the primary effects causing cellular damage that laid a foundation to study cellular damage from energetic perspective.