Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Provided continuous support by creating new and enhancing R Shiny apps for clinical and biomarker research groups as per request
- Developed new shiny apps to visualize, consolidate, and interact with clinical trial data, assisting research and pharmaceutical groups in achieving insights into the efficacy of treatments
- Collaborated closely with user groups to assess their needs, gather and collect feedback for bug fixes
- Extensively used R visualization tools to allow users to easily visualize interact with clinical and exploratory biomarker data
- Routinely retrieved data and sent requests to/from Web API s within shiny applications based on user - defined queries
- Consistently met with project owners and user groups on a weekly basis to report current progress, discuss next steps, and gather further requirements for ongoing development tasks
- Used Agile/Scrum project management to organize and prioritize tasks amongst all projects within 2-week sprint intervals, reporting progress to keep development team in sync
- Heavily utilized GitHub for project version control and collaboration
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Created a web - based R Shiny dashboard to visualize and evaluate the performance of sensors, allowing client to detect outliers in various performance indicators
- Worked closely with algorithm developers to integrate various algorithms and predictive models in the dashboard, allowing internal and external users to detect outliers, evaluate performance and various wafer units, predict future anomalies in sensor performance, and accurately anticipate maintenance needs or failure of particular sensors.
- Trained and conducted knowledge transitions to newly hired developers who will actively be involved in the maintenance and further development of the dashboard.
- Implemented workflow of coding, testing, debugging, and documenting all project activities related to the development and maintenance of the R Shiny interface.
- Extensively used R visualization tools to visualize performance indicators and predictive models.
- Used SQL queries to fetch extremely large data sets from the organization's MySQL & MariaDB databases for use in the dashboard.
Confidential, Hanover, MD
- Developed a web - based R Shiny dashboard to visualize sales performance across a variety of products, demographics, and regions for internal users to assess efficacy of marketing strategies and forecast future sales performance.
- Created ad-hoc reports, queries, statistics and visualizations with web user interface using R and SAS.
- Used R visualization tools to visualize a variety of sales performance indicators and predictive models
- Performed quality control checks on data to make sure data used in the dashboard matches the data in the organization's database.
- Analyzed various assignments that improve decision-making and generate financial reports using the latest analytics tools such as R, R shiny and visualization tools.
- Created custom reports in R to show sales performances by location, period, demographics, and products.
- Extracted data from financial data warehouse and produced data summary using R, SAS and SQL.
- Implemented workflow of coding, testing, debugging and documentation for all assigned project.
- Assisted with the analytical research in various functional areas to ensure timely delivery of projects