- I graduated wif a bachelors in GIS from the Confidential of Arkansas at Monticello.
- I graduated High school from Sylva Hills.
- I received the highest rank from the Confidential - Eagle Scout, wif a Bronze Palm.
- I have been an active member of the UAM Forestry club for 4 years, where I was the treasure for a year.
- I was an active member of the UAM SIS club for two years, where I was the president for one year.
- Internship for three years included database management, Client IT support, various GIS projects, and client relations
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEAssistant scoutmaster
- Through scouting, I have learned responsibility, citizenship, honesty, and many other skills, such as camping, lifesaving, hiking, boating, and so much more.
- After twelve years in scouting, I earned the rank of Eagle Scout wif a Bronze Palm.
- Currently, I volunteer wif scouts as an adult assistant scoutmaster.
- I worked under the Wetland Reserve Easement program under Richard Confidential as a GIS Analyst.
- Job duties include database upkeep, inventory sites using resource grade GPS, care of office vehicles and equipment, creating management plans outlining the land owners responsibility as well as the guidelines for the program, assisting landowners wif the proper paperwork and helping them as much as possible.
- I took EAST in high school for three years.
- My project was recycling and making maps of local recycling centers around central Arkansas, as well as establishing a school wide recycling program for the elementary, middle, and high schools. Some of the computer courses that I have completed through UAM include New Perspectives on the Internet, Computers in a changing Society, Microcomputer apps, and Programing Logic and Design, various programming languages, PC hardware and maintenance, database management systems, Remote Sensing, Advanced GPS, cartography, boundary and survey, and
Computer skills, knows how to use various tools and power tools, familiar wif sound and light boards, orienteering, hiking, first aid. Great people skills, personable and respectful to all. Self-motivating, willing to listen and help others, great team member, problem solver.